need help with "ultimate plug V1- male ultrasonic wbina

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need help with "ultimate plug V1- male ultrasonic wbina

Postby m4fioso » February 4th, 2014, 12:10 pm

I already heard the original like 4 times so i am familiar with the triggers, my question is how to I use this one? do i loop it, play it as the same time as the one without the binaural or do i have to hear it while in trance?
Last edited by m4fioso on February 11th, 2014, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m4fioso

Postby Endo » February 4th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Huh. I think this is the first time I've seen a forum post about one of my files.

"Mine" is a typical trancing file. That one, you have to go under, listen, etc.

The one you are referring to is a "remix" of my file with some added thingys. I'm not remembering what they all are, but that file is... I'm not sure how it's supposed to be listened to. I believe it would work as a subliminal, so loop it during your day for a notable period of time. Or, you could also use it as a typical file, go into trance, etc.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby m4fioso » February 4th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Endo wrote:Huh. I think this is the first time I've seen a forum post about one of my files.

"Mine" is a typical trancing file. That one, you have to go under, listen, etc.

The one you are referring to is a "remix" of my file with some added thingys. I'm not remembering what they all are, but that file is... I'm not sure how it's supposed to be listened to. I believe it would work as a subliminal, so loop it during your day for a notable period of time. Or, you could also use it as a typical file, go into trance, etc.

thanks :) I hope its subliminal since those work much better for me
m4fioso

Postby Mandrache » July 11th, 2014, 8:09 am

That's my file. They are all designed to be looped. It's the only complicated one I've made as I would like other people to add them to theirs or playing in the background.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files