Bubble induction questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Bubble induction questions

Postby duality99 » October 22nd, 2014, 10:44 am

Recently started trancing to this file and damn it gets me deep. I'm hoping to get to the point where the trigger can just drop me like a rock so I don't have to deal with inductions.

Anybody have success with just using the trigger before a file and having the file work? And how deep can you go with just the trigger phrase?
duality99
Regular
Regular

Three files

Postby Calimore » October 23rd, 2014, 12:25 pm

DKaiser created some files that use the Bubble trigger up front, at the beginning only, but in a rather novel way. You can do an author search on the files page then scan down to the S's, as all three files begin with the word "Submission", or....

...you can try this a link, which brings up those files in my browser (plus one of his pay files):

www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&ptick=1275422772#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInR4dFNlYXJjaCI6InN1Ym1pc3Npb24iLCJzZWxBdXRob3JzIjpbIjEzMjgwIiwiNzM0NTciXX0=

I hope that helps you find an answer to your question :)
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Three files

Postby duality99 » October 23rd, 2014, 1:00 pm

Calimore wrote:DKaiser created some files that use the Bubble trigger up front, at the beginning only, but in a rather novel way. You can do an author search on the files page then scan down to the S's, as all three files begin with the word "Submission", or....

...you can try this a link, which brings up those files in my browser (plus one of his pay files):

www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&ptick=1275422772#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInR4dFNlYXJjaCI6InN1Ym1pc3Npb24iLCJzZWxBdXRob3JzIjpbIjEzMjgwIiwiNzM0NTciXX0=

I hope that helps you find an answer to your question :)

Thanks for help. Though I'm not too into the submission thing. Probably should have been more specific in my first post.

I guess I was looking to see if anyone used the bubble trigger to get more advanced files with hallucinations and stuff to work.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Ah, so...

Postby Calimore » October 23rd, 2014, 1:09 pm

It's always nice to get as much information as is needed to sufficiently answer an inquiry. ;)

While powerful, the Bubble Induction really only helps one go into trance and submissively await commands. As for hallucination and the like, it's best to work up to effects such as these. For about one person in ten, such suggestions can actually work the first or second try. The rest of us need practice, but with patience and time you can accomplish anything.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files