Marathon listening sessions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Marathon listening sessions

Postby archer2000 » February 20th, 2016, 12:46 pm

I am thinking of doing marathon session, 5-6 hours continously listening to a training file, would appreciate guidance, any experiences to share
archer2000

Re: Marathon listening sessions

Postby JackDrago » February 21st, 2016, 6:26 pm

Most people can't stay in a conscious trance that long. I would recommend that you do it overnight while sleeping.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: Marathon listening sessions

Postby ProfessorPig » February 21st, 2016, 9:16 pm

for something so closely associated in many people's minds with relaxation, trance is a fairly physically demanding activity. if you are going to attempt sessions that long i would normally suggest you work your way up to it. you may want to do a little research on people meditating for extended periods of time, i would imagine there would be some parallels there.

you might have better luck altogether doing a brainwashing session for that amount of time. you might also want to consider perhaps listening to the files while doing whatever training the files are reinforcing. if it was a cocksucking file for example, you could listen to it while you practice your skills on a dildo, but again, this would be quite difficult to maintain for extended periods of time.

the longest i have been able to stay in a self guided conscious trance was 3-4 hours, and i definitely could not have stayed in trance that long from a pre recorded file. for a pre recorded file the longest i have been able to do was around 2 hours. at that point my mind either starts pulling me out of trance, or i go so deep that i fall asleep.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files