did it work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

did it work

Postby Supreme » September 8th, 2006, 7:27 am

Someone here said that if you are in a trance there will be holes in a memory.
I tried boobsgrowth today and im not sure did i fall a sleep or was I in a trance. I do not remember anything after couple minutes. Was it a trance?

Sorry my bad english!
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » September 8th, 2006, 7:55 am

Did you wake up when the file told you to? If so, you were probably in a trance.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Supreme » September 8th, 2006, 8:00 am

Im not very sure because I was confused, example when you wake up at morning but i think it was somewhere at 10 mins. The file is 20 mins long.
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby Supreme » September 8th, 2006, 8:05 am

damn, why i didnt check it... but i remember that somewhere when it said 5,4,3,2,1 maybe 30 secs after that i fall a sleep or trance. And i remember i woke up somewhere middle it actually i have no idea did i woke when file told so.. :?
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » September 8th, 2006, 9:57 am

So you 'fell asleep' right after the countdown in the induction (which is meant to take you deeper into trance) and 'woke up' right in the middle of the file?

Congratulations, you achieved a trance, and quite a deep one at that. During the file you came up a little to a less deep (or perhaps out of) trance. As a rule you only have to wonder if you're falling asleep if you stay asleep untill well after the end of the file*. If you have no memory of some of the file, but 'wake up' before the end, or at the end (that is when the file tells you to wake up) you're just in a deep state of trance.

* Waking up after the file ends may mean you just fell asleep, but not necessarily. Some files have a permissive ending, allowing you to pass from trance to sleep without waking up, and some people program themselves to do just that.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » September 8th, 2006, 10:04 am

Oh, and by the way, knowing you're just in trance, not sleeping, may help you the next time your try a file. It sounds like when you became aware again, your confusion jolted you out of trance. The next time you seem to 'wake up' during a file, you can just let it happen, lay still, keep relaxing. That way you can stay in trance. It is normal to drift deeper and less deep in a single trance, remembering bits, forgetting other bits. It's only when you start worrying (was that a trance? Did I fall asleep? what time is it anyway? Oh hold on, the file is still playing! How long has it been playing? Am I doing this wrong?) that you lose your trance.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Supreme » September 9th, 2006, 6:25 am

willingsub..thanks for reply. Today I tested a file from www.studiojezebel.com and name is cyber assignment. In that file there is backround music and a female voice, I relaxed quickly and when the voice said to try open your eyes just a little bit after that my whole body started to itching something i never felt before. i was like yipii im going to trance, it was really weird,
like 100 people was sticking me with nails and my heart beated very fast.
I think it was something 10 secs long and after that i felt just normal, but can someone tell me what it was, becouse im not sure was it a trance.
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby Supreme » September 9th, 2006, 6:32 am

I think her files are very professionally made, but they are way too expensive, I wish EMG should too add backround music for beginners... btw why live hypnotists always does it so fast.. like in 1 or 2 minutes, also i wanted to ask is my language a problem, becouse I dont understand all words what EMG speak in files?
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files