Can't orgasm with files.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can't orgasm with files.

Postby TMaskedReader » September 15th, 2006, 2:02 am

First post, first of all, however, been lurking/using the files for a few months now.

So far, haven't been able to experience the orgasm with some of the files. (Cum Torture, LRFemaleOrgasm, and TrigBlowjob in particular.)

I can go into trance just fine and experience the arousal involved, however, the orgasm never happens. Is there another file I should be trying to help with this?
TMaskedReader

Re: Can't orgasm with files.

Postby liljonny » September 15th, 2006, 6:33 am

TMaskedReader wrote:First post, first of all, however, been lurking/using the files for a few months now.

So far, haven't been able to experience the orgasm with some of the files. (Cum Torture, LRFemaleOrgasm, and TrigBlowjob in particular.)

I can go into trance just fine and experience the arousal involved, however, the orgasm never happens. Is there another file I should be trying to help with this?

I haven't used these files, but with some of the files I have used , it has taken more than six months to get the full effects of the file. Some of the effects happen right away, and some take a while.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » September 15th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Use a deepener, and perhaps trainsuggestible(sp?).
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files