effects of hypnosis

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

effects of hypnosis

Postby phins » September 16th, 2006, 12:11 am

I am writing this post to pose a question. I have been using the files a lot over the last few weeks, and have found that I am very resistant to hypnosis. I have never gone so deep in a trance that I lost track of time or "went to sleep" such that I had no memory of what was said. However, I have been achieving deeper and deeper trances lately. I think I am close to really going under. But I have always noticed that my eyes sort of drift as I'm listening--a feeling like they are going cross-eyed--as I listen with my eyes closed. I don't know whether this is my fault or just what happens. And when I wake up, my eyes do not track or focus as well for about 20-30 minutes. And I have noticed that the effect is getting worse and longer lasting the deeper I go. Is it just taking me awhile to "wake up"? has anyone else had problems with their eyes during or after induction? Maybe it's just me. If so, I better stop, cause it feels like it's going to make me go cross-eyed or have a lazy eye. I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter.
phins

Return to Help with Files