Quick Pregnancy

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Quick Pregnancy

Postby Johnny13355 » October 21st, 2006, 12:13 pm

IF this file works, when it plays out in your mind does it feel like normal time that lasts a full 9 months or does it have highlights of the pregnancy?
Johnny13355

Postby thewx » October 26th, 2006, 12:02 am

When I did it, it only lasted half-an-hour, though I felt like an hour.

It's strange. I was aware that only an hour (or, in my case, half of that) was passing, but the events of nine months was moving in my mind. The best way to describe it watching a movie montage and physically feeling what you're seeing.

It's very strange and very cool. I had a female orgasm, my belly got bigger, complained about my boobs getting bigger, experienced contractions and birth (as best I could), and even had some drama about not knowing the baby's sex for the first two trimeseters! Not to mention I got mad because my imaginary husband got off and I didn't.

Like I said. Strange, but very cool.

So, yeah, in answer to your question, you are sorta aware that a short amount of time is passing, but you're also aware that nine months is passing.

~W~
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby knives » November 28th, 2006, 2:40 pm

This post is mostly in laziness of creating a thread, but what if it doesn't work? I feel as if I am in a trance but nothing occurs.
knives

Return to Help with Files