Subliminals Tips

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Subliminals Tips

Postby omega_silvos » January 30th, 2007, 9:16 am

Just wondering if anyone has tips for creating your own subliminal messages.
omega_silvos

Methods of subliminal encoding.

Postby Mari4199 » January 30th, 2007, 11:58 pm

That is a tricky question. Scientifically most researchers are at odds as to wether subliminal messages work at all, but from much reading i have determined that subliminal messages, both audio and video, do work. First of all there is the definition of what subliminal means. Usually subliminal is defined as a message that is below the level of volume that our concious mind can comprehend, above or below the speed our concious mind can comprehend, or both. So most subliminals would be most effective if they are below our liminal threshold.

There is also the question on how the different hemispheres operate to process such information. Tests have shown that brainwaves in the left hemisphere of the brain are more prominent in logical thought processes and in the right side of the brain for feeling and emotional response. also, remember that the right ear hears for the left hemisphere and the left for the right. Another interesting fact is that the mind has been better shown to comprehend slightly speeded up audio information. The exact speed however is entirely up for grab but is usually twice normal speed. Some researchers think that the subconcious mind operates at 1400 to 1500 wpm ( Words Per Minute ) while the concious mind operates at 400 - 500 wpm.

So you could combine all these into one subliminal. i do. :P Another way to record a subliminal vouce is to dl winamp and the text to speech plug in, plus the nullsoft disk writer plugin. that will enable you to recorda text file as speech in any format. Although afterwards you will have to alter it using a sound alteration program. I suggext either audacity or cool edit pro 2, although i prefer cool edit pro 2.

I hope this has been a help to you and good luck! :)
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Postby narkotic » February 8th, 2007, 4:47 pm

cool edit is no more. now it's adobe audition 2, it's fancy, works well and.. it ain't cheap. so i'd stick to audacity.

also, thanks for the infos. i'm a noob at this (at least on this site). i've tried a few audios but didn't seem to have an effect. i'm having a few problems about letting go the expectation and just.. go.

a few questions - so far what i've heard were men on mp3s. what are best female audios you would recommend?
and second, where could i find the already written text so i could use it in text to speech thingie?

m.
narkotic

Return to Help with Files