another "am i in trance" question.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

another "am i in trance" question.

Postby joe » March 20th, 2007, 1:38 pm

so i've never asked this, and since there seem to be more experts on this topic here than before,

i experience files differently. recently i've been working with blink's induction (duh) & pairing it up with other files. i find that i'm definitely in trance, hypnotized, less than halfway through the induction. i think it's halfway. i'm usually in trance.

but i find myself being waken up, for brief spurts - and there's no interference, from what i can tell - no noises, nothing interrupting - i just abruptly open my eyes, hear the file, and tell myself to close my eyes again. i do this successfully, and, if the file is long enough, might even do it again. however, i go back to 'sleep' or to 'trance' & wake up right at "refreshed & awake."

any thoughts?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » March 21st, 2007, 12:12 am

Sounds like your mind is rejecting the contents of the file. Your concious mind might like the idea of whatever you are listening too but your subconcious can reject it.

I have tried suggestions on people that i know they would not accept and they wake out of trance pretty quick. ( i was testing the idea incase you think i am being a sneaky bugger ).

If you fall back into trance again you would of course wake up when the file suggested you too.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby joe » March 21st, 2007, 9:28 am

today (and the second time, last night) what i have described did not occur, but rather this time had a much harder time distancing myself from the induction & the body of the file. at times, i was distracted, or thinking of something else, but i don't know if i ever fully tranced. i know i did a few times.

i have been trying to focus on the repeated steady pattern of breathing, to see if that will fix it. i may have also been slightly physically uncomfortable, which could have added to the level of distraction.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files