Help with subliminal files...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with subliminal files...

Postby Phil1982 » March 28th, 2007, 11:43 am

Hello to you all. My first post, please be gentle!

I am wondering about the subliminal files, can you just listen to them as and when you want, or do you have to be in trance? I have just downloaded them and have never used subs. before. Any one? Also, does it matter how loud you have them?

Any help would be cool. Cheers guys.
Phil1982

Re: Help with subliminal files...

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 28th, 2007, 11:58 am

Congratulations on your first forum posting Phil1982.

I ignore your quest for a gentle response! You deserve harsh!! Oops... carried away for a second. :D

You don't need to be in trance to enjoy subliminal files. Please listen responsibly... never while driving or operating a chainsaw.

As a personal preference I listen at a volume that allows me to hear the subliminal message.

By the way - thanks for supporting WMM as a premium member. Please come back to this posting in a couple of weeks and let folks know how you're doing.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Help with subliminal files...

Postby Phil1982 » March 28th, 2007, 12:12 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:Congratulations on your first forum posting Phil1982.

I ignore your quest for a gentle response! You deserve harsh!! Oops... carried away for a second. :D

You don't need to be in trance to enjoy subliminal files. Please listen responsibly... never while driving or operating a chainsaw.

As a personal preference I listen at a volume that allows me to hear the subliminal message.

By the way - thanks for supporting WMM as a premium member. Please come back to this posting in a couple of weeks and let folks know how you're doing.

Thanks for that! Happy to do my part to keep the boat afloat.
I will let you know how i get on.
Phil1982

Return to Help with Files