What to wear with a latex suit

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What to wear with a latex suit

Postby perryfletcher » March 28th, 2007, 2:13 pm

I want to have a file written for me where I will be covered in latex from head to toe but I assume it would be very dificult for it to work if it had items that could be taken off at will and put back on at will so I need to know what items should be on or in me with this suit? It will be self trigable or trigable by someone else. Remeber this file might become available to everyone. Vote as much as you like to get all your options in.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby ghostzen » March 29th, 2007, 7:06 am

Hi There

Really great idea for a file. There are hardly any rubber related files out there at the moment and tons of rubberists!.

Do you have an idea or a structure for a file or do you just want to be sealed or locked into a suit. With no escape for X hours (or Permanent!)or do you have a more fleshed out idea. Suit, Corset, rubber punishment hood, Etc. From experiences with fetish and rubber related files that I have it’s best to go with items that you have used or seen so that your mind knows what the items feels like, look like and wears like. This way there is a point of reference for you mind to work from. I have found this tends to work great for me.

Cardigan is most likely the best person to speak to about rubber/fetish files as he’s the only person that I have found that really can produce the goods. I don’t know of anyone else who has produced files with a rubber content. If you do find others then it would be great to know who.
ghostzen

Postby derdee » March 29th, 2007, 8:06 am

As I´m a big fan of Chastity Belts, I vote for one!
derdee
Regular
Regular

Postby perryfletcher » March 29th, 2007, 9:11 am

I have all the Items except for the armbinder, bondage mitts, and the chastity belt although I do own a cb2000 but not an actual belt.

I do not have a script written but I contacted Cardigan about the file already and am waiting on a responce. I sure hope he goes for it.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files