itching foot

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

itching foot

Postby mat422 » April 16th, 2007, 8:50 am

I really want hypnosis to work and I have some doubts in my concious mind, which probably means my entire subconcious doubts it too. So if I got cardigans itching foot to work, do you think all my doubt would dissapear and most files would work for me?
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » April 16th, 2007, 11:00 am

Im working on that throie, If I can get 1 file to work, that porves it can work on me... bingo, now alot more things work. It's just a theorie though.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Re: itching foot

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 16th, 2007, 11:22 am

You're on the right track, mat422.

Let's continue using 'itching foot' as an example of a simple post-hypnotic suggestion (PHS). It isn't hypnosis that makes your foot itch. It's your subconscious mind.

It's possible you might be underestimating how strong your subconscious mind can be. When circumstances are right, your subconscious will override your conscious mind - logic be damned. Extreme Example: panic and fear caused by seeing a snake.

Yes, when you're eventually successful with a small PHS, your confidence with hypnosis is going to jump. It's a milestone!

- I don't know when you're going to begin responding to hypnosis suggestions. It'll be interesting to find out.

- I don't whether you'll respond to an 'itching foot' suggestion or to a 'tingling finger' or a 'laughter' suggestion. It'll be interesting to learn which one.

- I don't know whether you'll find out tomorrow, next week or next month. But I'm confident you're going to enjoy celebrating.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby daxxOr » April 16th, 2007, 11:31 am

I'm a beginner at this, and I've been trying to get the furry transformation file to work for a while now (plunged right into the deep end, as usual). As expected, it hasn't worked at all... I think I'll take a break and do the itchy foot file, because there's definitely a point in what you're saying.

If I can get something like that to work, I might just have better luck with the tougher files
daxxOr

Postby whatthe75 » April 17th, 2007, 12:15 am

Yes daxxor i would try a new file. The furry transformation is an advanced file that requires hallucinations ( i believe ). As you are a beginner you should start with the easier files , like itchy foot or trig freeze,and slowly work your way up.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

while now

Postby mat422 » April 18th, 2007, 1:04 pm

Well I've been working with it for a while now, but I just don't seem to get deep into trance with cardigan. I don't know why EMG just takes me much deeper. So I'm going to test out a more simple file. Not trigfreeze though I've already tried that, maybe I'll do that after a really basic file works. Any suggestions?
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 18th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Consider going to the chatroom, identifying yourself as a subject and explaining your goal.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby mat422 » April 18th, 2007, 2:44 pm

thanks I'll try that soon.
mat422
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files