Cardigans Subliminal Induction?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Cardigans Subliminal Induction?

Postby derdee » June 5th, 2007, 9:57 am

Hey,

I bough Cardigans LatexTime, and especially the subliminal version is awesome. Now I tried to get one of his Inductions as a subliminal, but mainly it is only the part after you go under that is included in those files, does anybody know where I can get a full subliminal induction like in Latextime?

Thanks,

derdee
derdee
Regular
Regular

Re: Cardigans Subliminal Induction?

Postby sarnoga » June 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm

derdee wrote:Hey,

I bough Cardigans LatexTime, and especially the subliminal version is awesome. Now I tried to get one of his Inductions as a subliminal, but mainly it is only the part after you go under that is included in those files, does anybody know where I can get a full subliminal induction like in Latextime?

Thanks,

derdee

Unless the induction is also installing a trigger i'm not sure that it would do any good to have a subliminal induction. None the less, I think you managed to confuse me about what you are looking for and what you are asking for.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby derdee » June 6th, 2007, 9:59 am

well in LatexTime he basically uses the deep trance induction, but completely subliminal. As I am used to the normal Deep Trance, it worked very well, but I can´t find the Deep Trance Induction as a complete subliminal.
derdee
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files