Background Music

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Background Music

Postby sketch » May 27th, 2005, 11:33 pm

OMG! I was listening to a studiojezebel file last night (female orgasm) and noticed how much better it worked on me than Lady Rio's female orgasm file. I figured this was because the studiojezebel file had some light, soothing music i the background of the file. Anyway, I tried to play some soothing instrumental music to back one of EMG's files (slow woman change) and it worked better than the file has EVER worked before--sooo much better. OMG, u just gotto try it to see what I mean. I used Santana's song "Samba Pa Ti" turned down at low volume on windows media player, looping, while slow woman change played in real player. It worked well for me because it loops well, it's soothing, and not distracting.

Seriously, y'all gotto try ths sometimes, it makes the files work sooo much better. EMG, you think you could put some light background music to in some of your future files?
sketch

Background

Postby emmy_m1965 » May 28th, 2005, 4:09 am

Hi, don't forget that there are people that have less problems when hearing only the voice. Everyone is individually different. There's quite an easy way to add sound/music and also brainwaves if you want. You can unse the files from this site togehter with the Virtual Hypnotist (http://vhypno.sourceforge.net/) so you can add whatever you want. It's a free software - the only disadvantage is that you can then hear your session only with the computer since it has no export function.

I hope this helps.

Emmy
emmy_m1965

Return to Help with Files