Is it Possible........

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Is it Possible........

Postby ndude555 » July 10th, 2007, 5:12 pm

Is it possible to get the effects from a file if you just play it on loop in the background with the inductions and wakeners? or would you get more effect by just listening to the body only? i would think it would be more of a reenforcer than an actual trance session.
ndude555

Postby cardigan » July 11th, 2007, 10:37 pm

IMHO you'd get very little success either way. When you are awake and listening to something in the background, your conscious mind is the one listening. It acts as a powerful, logical filter and effectively bars your subconscious mind from being affected. You might get slight results over a period of very long time, but I'd imagine you'd have grown tired of listening to the same old voice telling you the same things over and over - long before that happened!

Best way to influence you would be if you were in a trance. This way the voice is talking directly to your subconscious mind, that has no filter and is incredibly gullible.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby ndude555 » July 12th, 2007, 8:59 am

thanks for the reply. then how would you suggest that i achieve trance i have listened to the induction and deepening files and none have done anything. i listen to the files in my sleep too but i have read some of the other threads and they say that you wont get the same effect out of the file. would i still get something or is my consious mind still the one listening during sleep?
ndude555

Postby cardigan » July 12th, 2007, 12:27 pm

Your best bet is to listen to ordinary files and to try going into trance. Choose a time when you are a bit tired already. For instance I find that late in the afternoon when I get home from work is perfect for me. Just relax and follow the instructions. When you lie with your eyes closed and listen to the file, you go into a very light trance - just by relaxing, closing eyes and so forth. Even though you can't feel anything special. JUST KEEP DOING IT EVERY DAY! Eventually you will start going deeper and deeper. It might take a week, or it might take a month - or longer. But you will get there. When your conscious mind is getting bored of hearing the same ol' dreary voice saying the same ol' things every day, it shuts itself down. Then it's trance-time! :-)
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby ndude555 » July 12th, 2007, 3:31 pm

all right! thanks for the advice. i will keep on trying. i was unaware that you go into a light trance by just relaxing.
ndude555

Return to Help with Files