ideas, comments, suggestions? TrigFreeze2 / Feeling of Latex

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

ideas, comments, suggestions? TrigFreeze2 / Feeling of Latex

Postby slavespike » July 12th, 2007, 7:49 am

I've been here a week and...

I've just had my first success.
Got a few questions though...

Is there a possibility of "too much"? (I've been listening to files quite a lot this past week)
At the moment, my success is with freeze2, does this feeling get stronger and stronger now as I continue to play it? Because I felt like I could've broken it at any moment but chose not to.

And with feeling of latex, I'm not having much luck with it even though I love the idea and have been playing it more. Does this one take longer to "kick in" normally than the freeze trigger?

Is there anyway to speed it along? Say, if I actually wore real latex briefs (which I have) for a few days whilst listening to it, would that reinforce the suggestion? And even possibly cause part 2 to kick in?

Also, I'm not sure I'm getting deep enough yet because when I get the suggestion to put aside my conscious mind (or I will not remember what this file contains as it goes straight to my subconcious), I found I am still concious of the contents.

I'm using the cardigan focussed induction + enhancement/acceptance(edited slightly to remove a bit of repetitiveness) + suggestible in the hope of speeding things up. I've also tried EMG's deepener +reinforcer and accelerator. I think it was after this one that I got my first success with freeze2.

I've also removed all references to panties, knickers, 2 penises and women from the feel of latex because I thought maybe adding in ambiguity to it was slowing progress...

Any ideas, comments, suggestions?

Thanks
slavespike

Postby johny100 » March 28th, 2009, 9:25 am

i want to try this file.....i downloaded it and removed the part 2. it should be really hot and sexy!!!
johny100

Return to Help with Files