A question about amounts of files to listen to

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

A question about amounts of files to listen to

Postby baby_jessica75 » September 17th, 2007, 10:24 pm

I was just wondering if there was any limit as to the amount of different files you should listen to? I listen to several different files in a days time they are all centered around the same subject (feminization) and I listen to about six different files each day I was wondering if this might somehow hinder my progress. if maybe I should just pick two or three and stick with those? any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated!
baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Re: A question about amounts of files to listen to

Postby EMG » September 18th, 2007, 12:11 am

Six is a bit much, I would cut back to 2 or 3, possibly even less. There's overload when you try to do too much, just like if you try to do too many things at once in life. Try to find ones that feel similar as they will be easier to absorb.

baby_jessica75 wrote:I was just wondering if there was any limit as to the amount of different files you should listen to? I listen to several different files in a days time they are all centered around the same subject (feminization) and I listen to about six different files each day I was wondering if this might somehow hinder my progress. if maybe I should just pick two or three and stick with those? any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated!
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby baby_jessica75 » September 18th, 2007, 2:02 am

Thank you for the answer I will back down to two. I'm thinking of SFW and
cursetoatalfeminization they feel pretty similar in style so hopefully they will work well together for me!
baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files