Why are some files pay files only?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Why are some files pay files only?

Postby SDoll » December 14th, 2007, 3:14 pm

I get why a pack of files would always be pay files, but why are some single files pay only? I really want one, and I can pay for it, I'm just curious to know if the answer is the same as I think it is. :)
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Why are some files pay files only?

Postby EMG » December 14th, 2007, 5:45 pm

Because I believed they were either better, more intense, or longer than other files. Mostly because I feel it has value.

cd_sara wrote:I get why a pack of files would always be pay files, but why are some single files pay only? I really want one, and I can pay for it, I'm just curious to know if the answer is the same as I think it is. :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why are some files pay files only?

Postby SDoll » December 17th, 2007, 9:46 am

EMG wrote:Because I believed they were either better, more intense, or longer than other files. Mostly because I feel it has value.

cd_sara wrote:I get why a pack of files would always be pay files, but why are some single files pay only? I really want one, and I can pay for it, I'm just curious to know if the answer is the same as I think it is. :)

That's what I was hoping to hear! I guessed the pay only files were so good you want to make sure the people really wanted the effects, so what better way to make sure than to pay for them! :D
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby anbu » December 21st, 2007, 11:13 pm

they are just plain better.
anbu
Regular
Regular

Postby RandallDlagg » December 22nd, 2007, 3:20 pm

well the reason may be because they're new because after about 4 months they go for free
RandallDlagg

Postby lorcain » December 22nd, 2007, 3:29 pm

RandallDlagg wrote:well the reason may be because they're new because after about 4 months they go for free

I think you're getting mixed up between pay files and premium files.
Premium files become available to everyone after 4 months, but pay files will never become free unless EMG decrees it.
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files