Language issues

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Language issues

Postby mokillo » December 31st, 2007, 6:36 pm

Hi there, 1st post! I've been trying some of these files for a few days (TrigMorph, TrigMass and Accelerator) and i feel them working but very poorly (just a mild sensation that is happening, then it passes). This might be due to the fact that my native language is Spanish.

I have a good level in English already, and I (try to) think in English during the listenings and when trying the triggers, but still, I dont find them as effective as I would like.

Did you guys had some success with these files, and could you tell me some way to overcome this trouble?

By the way, happy new year. The bells have just tolled here in Spain.
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » December 31st, 2007, 10:32 pm

Hi there. Portuguese speaker here, so i know what you have been through. With a 'tist i've had a fair success, and the files that worked best for me were GS "Slave-time-for-you file" and GS TrigFreeze.

Hope you got even more luck than I
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » January 1st, 2008, 11:43 pm

If you've only been trying the files for a couple of days, then mild sensations is a good result. The fact that you see a result indicates that there is little or no problems with language for you.

Just keep listening, and I think you will find, that the results will get better and better.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files