Music/Sounds for Subliminals

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Music/Sounds for Subliminals

Postby Lobotaru » January 14th, 2008, 10:58 am

Hi, I've been looking for music to use for subliminals for myself, and I liked several of the sound effects used on this site. I have several questions, some directed at EMG and Sargona, since they worked together on a lot of the subliminal files.

1) EMG and Sargona, where did you find the sound files you used in the subliminals? Did you make those by remixing different things you found or were they that way when you got them?

2) Could I have a copy of the ones you used for Trainwoman, trigwoman, and trigfemaleform? I thought the soundtrack to the subliminal trainwoman was pretty good! :)

2) What are some good music selections for subliminals that have no voices, or, if they do, use only female voices (I find female voices to be more soothing). I've browsed some Enya stuff, and I could see a few of her songs being good for subliminals.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Re: Music/Sounds for Subliminals

Postby EMG » January 14th, 2008, 6:57 pm

Hopefully Sarnoga will answer you because I didn't create any of the subliminals for the site. He did probalby 80-90% of the files and the rest were done by other volunteers. I really don't work with sound beyond what is required for recording and an occasional effect if I think it's REALLY necessary.

Lobotaru wrote:Hi, I've been looking for music to use for subliminals for myself, and I liked several of the sound effects used on this site. I have several questions, some directed at EMG and Sargona, since they worked together on a lot of the subliminal files.

1) EMG and Sargona, where did you find the sound files you used in the subliminals? Did you make those by remixing different things you found or were they that way when you got them?

2) Could I have a copy of the ones you used for Trainwoman, trigwoman, and trigfemaleform? I thought the soundtrack to the subliminal trainwoman was pretty good! :)

2) What are some good music selections for subliminals that have no voices, or, if they do, use only female voices (I find female voices to be more soothing). I've browsed some Enya stuff, and I could see a few of her songs being good for subliminals.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cardigan » January 14th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Remember to not use any copyrighted material if you are planning on publishing any of your work to others. I don't think Enya would appreciate being used without receiving some royalties.

You can find many sounds and music without royalties if you Google. Try searching for 'royalty free' and see what you can find. There's tons of sound and music too, that you can use absolutely free, but I know that it will take lots of searching!! (That's why I never include music - I'm just too lazy or busy).
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Lobotaru » January 15th, 2008, 12:13 pm

Ah, thanks Cardigan! I actually didn't think of that. Hopefully Sargona will see this thread and reply. Some of those sound effects he uses are pretty cool. :D
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files