A couple of questions to you guys.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

A couple of questions to you guys.

Postby firedragon117 » February 24th, 2008, 1:41 pm

How does a trance feel? I don't know if i am in a trance or not.. Are you supposed to be asleep? cause when I am in a trance I can wake up any moment i choose to is this right? Also After I wake up I dont really remember a trance.

And if i download some file, Will it work if i listen to it alone.. without any inductions? Cause i think all of them have inductions. If I need an induction which do you recommend and how can i listen to the induction then to the file I want because that will force me to get up and change to the file I want after the induction.. Please help
firedragon117

Re: A couple of questions to you guys.

Postby dharden » February 24th, 2008, 5:03 pm

firedragon117 wrote:How does a trance feel? I don't know if i am in a trance or not.. Are you supposed to be asleep? cause when I am in a trance I can wake up any moment i choose to is this right? Also After I wake up I dont really remember a trance.

It feels the way it feels. I know that may seems like a non-answer, but it doesn't feel the same way for everybody, and may not always feel the same way for any given person.

And if i download some file, Will it work if i listen to it alone.. without any inductions? Cause i think all of them have inductions. If I need an induction which do you recommend and how can i listen to the induction then to the file I want because that will force me to get up and change to the file I want after the induction.. Please help

I recommend that you try several inductions and see which one(s) work best for you. You can use the free audio editing programs Audacity ( http://audacity.sourceforge.net ) or mp3DirectCut ( http://mpesch3.de1.cc/ ) to put an induction you want together with the main body of a file.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files