Can't upload

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can't upload

Postby sabrinaselentra » April 15th, 2008, 10:37 pm

I don't have high speed internet out here in the boonies. I have tried to upload a file about 5 times. I always get cut off. Should I just forget about it. I do have the file posted online. I upload with FTP for the website I work for. Its slow but works. Get back to me if you know what is going on.
:evil:
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Re: Can't upload

Postby EMG » April 15th, 2008, 11:01 pm

It might just take extreme patience. Otherwise, upload the file somewhere else that you can post it to(or a site like yousendit.com) and send me an email(emg@warpmymind.com) and I'll get it posted.

sabrinaselentra wrote:I don't have high speed internet out here in the boonies. I have tried to upload a file about 5 times. I always get cut off. Should I just forget about it. I do have the file posted online. I upload with FTP for the website I work for. Its slow but works. Get back to me if you know what is going on.
:evil:
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

on the files I had touble with

Postby sabrinaselentra » April 18th, 2008, 2:31 am

EMG
I sent you email on how to download the files. I posted them in our download folder where I work. If you have high speed internet it should be a breeze. Pun intended. I hope you get them ok get back to me if there is any problem. Thanks Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files