Heart Pounding

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Heart Pounding

Postby pyroid » September 24th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Ok I just tried Whatthe75's Cartoon Time file. I believe I was in trance but I'm not quiet sure. I would phase in and out forgetting about what I was doing all together. While I was listening I noticed my heart much more then usual. It seemed to beat harder, faster, more pronounced. It felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I have had this happen before but never to today's extent. Any ideas why this happens?
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » September 25th, 2008, 2:29 pm

Because your focusing your attention inwards you do start to notice your body functions more than normally.If you start to notice your heart beat it can become a bit of a catch 22 situation because you notice it, so you think its working harder than normal,thus causing yourself to worry a bit and then it does start to pump ( or seem to )harder.

I used to sometimes do the same,but now know to just tell myself to shut up and let myself go with the flow.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby pyroid » September 26th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Your right, I tired the cartoon file again. I felt my heart beat and I just thought of something else. It slowly disappeared into nothing.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files