CursePunishment Questions (and others)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

CursePunishment Questions (and others)

Postby darth603 » October 28th, 2008, 11:37 am

Sorry about lurking so long. I'm stuck living with parents (LONG story), so I can't be using too many of the files.

I got curious about trying Curse Punishment. It says its a curse file that lasts for a year- does it self-remove? Or is it like so many others where it has to be removed by EMG?

Also, about CursedShaving- how well does it work? I'm looking to try to use it for permanent hair removal.
darth603

Re: CursePunishment Questions (and others)

Postby EMG » October 28th, 2008, 11:52 am

That means that you are stuck with the curse for 1 year and that after the year it can be removed not before.

Sorry, can't really help on how well the CursedShaving file works.

darth603 wrote:Sorry about lurking so long. I'm stuck living with parents (LONG story), so I can't be using too many of the files.

I got curious about trying Curse Punishment. It says its a curse file that lasts for a year- does it self-remove? Or is it like so many others where it has to be removed by EMG?

Also, about CursedShaving- how well does it work? I'm looking to try to use it for permanent hair removal.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby darth603 » October 28th, 2008, 12:15 pm

EMG wrote:That means that you are stuck with the curse for 1 year and that after the year it can be removed not before.
So how do you go about removing it, once the year is up?

The way the writeup is written suggests that it self-removes. Is that not the case?
darth603

Postby EMG » October 28th, 2008, 12:30 pm

If that's what the write-up says then that's what happens. I was speaking only from experience having done the files, but cannot possibly remember the content of every file. Not after doing 400+ :)

(that and I can barely remember what I had for breakfast most days)

darth603 wrote:
EMG wrote:That means that you are stuck with the curse for 1 year and that after the year it can be removed not before.
So how do you go about removing it, once the year is up?

The way the writeup is written suggests that it self-removes. Is that not the case?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files