help with the file "EMG's trigslave- binaural

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

help with the file "EMG's trigslave- binaural

Postby masterfrank74 » January 9th, 2009, 2:38 pm

i tryed to "install" this files into a my friend woman. I need to clarify that we are italian and she know english but is not her mother language. Anyway, she start to listen it, then go deep in sleeping. after the files was end, i awake her up and try to use her. It fully work but only for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, she awake up without any concious remembering of what did before. But unlucly it work only for 10 minutes. The problem is that she is italian or this file work only for 10 minutes?
I see that almost all the files here are for english people, so if they work difficultly for no mother language english, i have big problems in using them.
Please, someone can help me?
masterfrank74

Postby EMG » January 9th, 2009, 3:07 pm

If she went under and came back up that is a sign that the file was understood and may work.

It should work longer than 10 minutes, the file does not have a set amount of time that it is intended to work.

Therefore, have her listen to it a few more times, files don't always work the first time. It may take 5 or 10 or more repititions before you get the effects you desire.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby masterfrank74 » January 9th, 2009, 3:43 pm

ok, thank you for the answer.
I will try to made her listen more times until it will work. I keep you informed if this is enoth to make it work.
Thx again
masterfrank74

Return to Help with Files