Newbie: How do I do this?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie: How do I do this?

Postby Lostdreamer » February 9th, 2009, 3:27 pm

I found this site earlier today, it looks rather cool, but I don't quite understand it. I am completely new to this.

Say, for instance, I want to try the 'Curse Muscle Bound' file by EMG - because, you know, who doesn't want to be stronger and fitter and more well hung?

How do I go about it?

Do I just download that file and listen to it? Do I need to be awake when I listen to it, or can I play it looped overnight whilst I sleep? Do I need a trance inducer? An awakener? What else should I be aware of?

Sorry for the noobish questions, but a lot of this stuff looks very interesting and I want to give it a try. Seeing as how I don't quite follow how this stuff works, I thought I would ask the folks that do!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lostdreamer
Lostdreamer

Postby MacGyver » February 9th, 2009, 4:49 pm

go ahead and download the file, experiment a bit with listening in the evenening, afternoon, or morning. myself, i tend to do better if i trance in the morning, i get out of bed, take a leak, get a drink, then get back under the covers and turn on my mp3 player after putting the earbuds in my ear.

i am one that has a noisy mind, in the morning, my body might be fully awake, but my mind has not yet had the chance to get noisy, which makes it easier to relax and enter trance. it takes practice, you may or may not trance right away, it could take 3 weeks or more for your mind to learn how to go into trance using a file. so, be patient, and sooner or later, it will happen for you.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files