Sleep or trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Sleep or trance?

Postby englishharry » February 10th, 2009, 10:02 am

I have been listening to a trance indcution file I downloaded from here. I have it on my I pod and listen in a chair. I have listened to it about 4 times so far. Each time I set an alarm to go off a minute after the file finishes in case the awakener does not work. The file lasts about 35 minutes. Yesterday I remember hearing the first few minutes then there was a period which I can only describe as blackness. I found myself awake, and the alarm had not gone off but was about to.

Was I asleep? Was I tranced? Will the file have any effect if I was asleep? I have never been tranced before, so can someone with more experience advise me please. Will repeated listening to an induction file make it easier for me to be tranced?

I look forward to reading your responses. feel free to private message me as well. Thanks.
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » February 10th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Perfect.

You seem to have entered into the realms of deep trance already.Not many people do that after so few lessons so you are a natural trancer.

Enjoy.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Re: Sleep or trance?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 10th, 2009, 11:08 pm

englishharry wrote:Was I asleep? Was I tranced? Will the file have any effect if I was asleep? I have never been tranced before, so can someone with more experience advise me please. Will repeated listening to an induction file make it easier for me to be tranced?

Thanks for the excellent questions, englishharry.

As opinion, I believe trance is a skill... one that improves with practice.

When you find an induction that's right - you know it. You know because you feel it.

It's unnecessary to evaluate whether the sensation you describe as blackness was trance or sleep. Evaluation is a function of the conscious mind - to be avoided.

Instead, trust your feelings. If the sensation feels good; if it feels right - then it's trance.

Coincidentally, I uploaded a recording here on WMM a few minutes ago. It's specifically for practicing trance. I hope you'll give it a try.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files