Listening while playing video game?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Listening while playing video game?

Postby maddermaxx » March 17th, 2009, 1:01 am

My first post on the forum. Hi to all!

Now, my question is: Is it possible to listen to the files while wearing earphones whilst playing a videogame? I find I can listen to the file at a level I can hear the 'tist but am not completely focused on it, my conscious mind is focusing on the game.

But, I know that your sub-conscious sorts through everything, so is it still effective?

And for those having issues going into trance, I find that sometimes singing a song in my head does wonders. Hardly get past the first verse and I'm in a trance.
maddermaxx

Postby Ladon » March 17th, 2009, 9:45 am

Sounds like both suggestions might work for some people, as ways of bypassing the critical factor. I've found that many of the files on WMM presuppose you're lying down and relaxing, which can be annoying when you're not.h
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » March 17th, 2009, 2:04 pm

well, eventhough i have not tried it, i am curious as to what would happen if someone be listenin to the body of a file in a loop, playing video games, and go into trance during the video game and does not hear the file and only sees the game they be playin, would the file effect the person?

umm, anyone who can trance with a video game and tries this, please post back with some results. and when i say trance to the video game, you see the game and your fingers do everything with the controls with you thinking about it and someone could be yellin at ya but ya would not hear them unless they say your name.

i would try it myself but am slightly worried that my mind wont pick out just bits and peices of a file like normal but instead allow the entire file to affect me, and then i might end up growin boobs or something.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » March 17th, 2009, 2:15 pm

Then you better not listen to Custom Boobs, maybe try it with Enchanted Keyboard, listen to it anytime you game for a while, then try it out. Couldn't hurt!
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files