emailslave help and info

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

emailslave help and info

Postby dlhak » March 25th, 2009, 1:29 pm

Hi,

I'm very new to hypnosis in general. I'm curious about the emailslave file. Are the email's simple commands or detailed scenarios? What else can be done with this trigger? Does the MUST DO command really cause the reader to not remember what they've done? Are there any other "built in" commands?

Also, if some of you would be willing to forward me emails that they've enjoyed, I would appreciate it very much.

dlhakfiles@gmail.com

I'd also like if some of you wouldn't mind emailing me to talk about personal experiences in general.

Thanks!
dlhak

Postby unheard » March 26th, 2009, 2:22 am

Email slave is an interesting file. It's exceptionally versatile.

To answer your question about MUST DO: when the file is in full effect that trigger causes the user to forget the contents of the file. It does not cause the user to forget his actions, though that can be achieved through suggestions in the email.

There aren't really any other "built in" commands comparable to MUST DO. The file just causes the subject header "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" to put you into trance, and then has you read through and carry out the file. If MUST DO is in the file then you forget its contents.

The versatility of ES relies solely on how much time you spend with it. Suggestions can be as simple as "you must post, 'I am a slave' in the forums" or as complex as a detailed story.

If you intend to use the file, I would recommend finding someone whom you feel you can trust and who you know won't cross your boundaries.

This is a relatively difficult file though, so you may wish to spend time on normal inductions and simpler files like trigfreeze or trigarousal before tackling ES.

Gonna send you some of the suggestions I've enjoyed sending out and which I've gotten decent responses from.
unheard
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files