files are not saving

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

files are not saving

Postby trinaluvspampers » October 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm

i have bought 2 1 month premiums hoping to get to listen to some of the files more than once. i download them,and they end up in my i-tunes. when i go to listen to them, it says that file cannot be found. i would like to have several to listen to,but have already put out 20.00. I would like to try getting a premium again,if somebody could please give me some advise on keeping files on my computer. i am looking forward to lying down and finally being able to enjoy some files. waa! waa! sigh..

trinaluvspampers ... :cry: :cry: sigh..
trinaluvspampers

Re: files are not saving

Postby sarnoga » October 9th, 2009, 8:10 pm

trinaluvspampers wrote:i have bought 2 1 month premiums hoping to get to listen to some of the files more than once. i download them,and they end up in my i-tunes. when i go to listen to them, it says that file cannot be found. i would like to have several to listen to,but have already put out 20.00. I would like to try getting a premium again,if somebody could please give me some advise on keeping files on my computer. i am looking forward to lying down and finally being able to enjoy some files. waa! waa! sigh..

trinaluvspampers ... :cry: :cry: sigh..

It is hard to tell what is going wrong without you writing exactly what you are doing to try to save a file. I know what I do. And I seldom have a problem.

I left click on the file name that I want to download and that opens a dialog box that gives me the option of open or save. I choose save and then it saves it to the directory I have chosen for default downloads.

Are you sure it has not been saved? Have you done a file search to see if it is saved somewhere on your computer?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Bankai » October 10th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Try looking in your download folder, that's where mine usually go, and make sure you did copy them to your iPod
Bankai

Return to Help with Files