Where Should I Begin? [Detailed]

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Where Should I Begin? [Detailed]

Postby kittenplay » October 14th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Hello, all! This is one of my first posts here, and I'm very eager to be hypnotized. I've listened to a few files already, but am almost overwhelmed by the amount of content on the site. Since I figure I should start with inductions, I ask you: What are the best inductions to use?

I'm searching for a male and female induction (so as to make the transition from induction to file easier on my mind depending on what file I choose). Also, the type of files I am likely to listen to are transformation (furry, feline, tail, etc.), behavior (once again, feline, etc.), and incontinence (wetting triggers, bladder/bowel control removal, etc.). Are there any inductions that work particularly well with these? How often should I try listening to them? Furthermore, are there are any files that fit the parameters above that are known as being easy and simple? I have a few I really want to try, but I also want suggestions from people who have a better idea of what they're saying first.

I know this will take time, but am prepared to be patient. Any and all help would be appreciated, and thanks ahead of time. :)
kittenplay

Postby Serra013 » October 15th, 2009, 11:27 am

No file is really "easier" than another file; everyone reacts to files and hypnotists differently.

I'd recommend downloading a bunch of different inductions and trying them out. See which hypnotist gets you deepest into trance, and see if their other files might work for you as well. Personally, I use FollowtheWatch55's Resistant Induction, because I love his voice and his techniques. But you should try out a bunch and see what works for you.
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » October 15th, 2009, 11:45 am

Just wanted to add that confusion inductions are often recommended for people who are very conceptual. For someone who's very visual/concrete, something with a lot of visualization would be good, e.g., "You're at the top of the stairs, at the bottom you see a nice comfy bed" etc. Once you get used to going into trance, it doesn't really matter much, you can usually dispense with the induction entirely and use a trigger, or just go into trance by deciding to.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Help with Files