Trance help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trance help

Postby bbfication » January 13th, 2010, 10:24 am

Man i hate starting these but here i have a hard time getting into trance and i think its because i dont know what to do can somebody give me directions to trance
bbfication

Postby JadynMC » January 14th, 2010, 3:13 am

listen, but don't listen... it's like blurring your eyes, but instead "blur" your ears.

Listen like you are only half way listening to someone.
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » January 14th, 2010, 11:41 pm

Learning how to go into trance is a learning process - sort of like learning how to view a "magic eye" picture. For a long time you stare and stare at the picture, and you try squinting in all kinds of ways, but you still see nothing. And then all of a sudden - you don't know exactly how you did, but suddenly you see the beautiful 3D image coming right out of the paper - like magic. And then the world is just open to you, and you are able to see the images in all the other 3D pictures at once - because you now have the technique down.

In the same way: learning how to trance can be hard at first, but once you learn how to - it becomes harder and harder not to do it correctly!

There are plenty of discussions here in the help forum about this topic. You just need to read a couple of them, and they will probably tell you anything you need to know.

Good luck! It's not hard. Just don't give up. Anybody can become hypnotized - a few mental anomalities perhaps aside. If you are able to concentrate completely for the period of time it takes to slowly count from 1 to 10, you should have no problems.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » January 18th, 2010, 7:37 pm

like the magic eye? pleas ive herd this comparison way to much
the key factor that makes that wrong (unless so far everything ive been told was wrong) is that to see the pic YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING , in this case distance your eyes twice as far to see the first layer
wrong what i understand for "trance" you just have to let it happen , which is not doing something
another difference is that "you trance naturaly twice a day when you fall asleep and wake up" , wheres the magic eye only exsists because some humans made a couple of chicken scratch lines and just so hapoen to form a picture when combined , sure the abilaty to do it was already there , but unless ive yet to talk to someone compatint enough to properly explain how to "trance" for a self hypno file session , the magic eye picuter seeing is much more of a skill like riding a bike is than the abilaty to "trance" and now im getting that bad pre felling again just by typing this , i really should stop (and now im shaking slightly again) but theres so much more to look up this sucks.....,...
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » January 18th, 2010, 11:31 pm

iamli3 - you are right that trancing is something we can actually all do by birth - we just don't know, and that looking at a Magic Eye picture is a skill, we have to learn. So in that respect the Magic Eye versus hypnosis was a bad comparison. Sorry about that.

I was merely looking at the fact, that as soon as you learn to relax and go into trance, you will wonder what took you so long, and it becomes harder and harder not to go into trance! In much the same way as when you see a new Magic Eye picture, and you have the technique down, the hidden picture just pops out almost automatically, and you wonder what took you so long to get the technique down! Other than that, there's naturally no comparison between looking at Magic Eye pictures and going into trance!

My bad! :-)

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » January 19th, 2010, 2:55 am

(tell me does just clicking the "make reply" on the topic notify you that in replying to you? cause i dont see anything else i can click and i got an email for this reply.......)

yes yes , but thats why you just have to say its aperantly an aquierd skill just like any other (also its incredably simple and easy so comparing it to something like this that not even genirations of masters can aperantly come up with a way to explain "trance" and how it works or how to do it just blows my mind) , weather it would be frying bacon or playing cod4 wii online........i think , and its also something im a failing misserably at to achive , like i would almost put this up there with running into the first gwnaty in the first level of dkc , i will be explaining this in my jurnal now check back there in half an hour (cause i only got wii and not keyboard) or so if your intrested at all maybe.................
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iamli3 » January 19th, 2010, 3:25 am

or do i have to click the quote button like this?
do you have any idea how long it took my wii to clear out all your text? long................
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files