What is Wrong?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What is Wrong?

Postby Hank01 » March 7th, 2010, 9:31 pm

I'm not sure where to put this letter. I guess this is a good place, "help with files".

I have been a member for a couple of years now and God knows how many dowloaads I've made and listened to all this time. I have chatted with a couple of wonderful people about how to use their files and I thank them for their advice and patience with me.

I guess I'll start with this: I am still getting nothing from any of these files. If something has happened, I am beginning to think that it was just extreme wishful thinking. I have tried to follow some of the advice I've received, for instance, not listening to anything for about 3 days and then just sticking to onliy one file to start with again, sitting up to listen to the files, laying down flat to listen to the file, counting backwards during the induction, singing a song in my head during the induction, looping the file, etc. Nothing, is working and I'm just about ready to give up.

I, at times do go into a trance, or is that only wishful thinking as well? My body will tingle at times, I fall asleep and suddenly wake up and it is like 45 minutes later rather than a 19 minute file.

I am just so discouraged over all of this and sometimes get so upset that I think I'm just throwing my money away on some kind of scam on the web. But, then I read all of the notes others have sent in and think that this is not a scam, please don't be offended EMG by this. I'm just so frustrated that nothing is happening. After all, it has been 2 years. I've listened to files EVERY night for the past 2 years and something should be happening. At least that is what I'm thinking.

One problem that I can think of is, I'm a total visual learning, always have been. When I am hearing instructions such as "only pay attention to my voice", I am always trying to picture something in my head. My mind doesn't seem to be able to go blank.

I would love it if someone with a lot of patience would write to me and help me out. I'm not looking for a pity party here. I really want to be able to be successful with hypnotism.

Thank you all for reading all of this and I would love to hear from anyone about what their thoughts are and if anyone else is feeling or has felt the same way as I am now.

Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Re: What is Wrong?

Postby fruity1976 » March 7th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Hank01 wrote:I'm not sure where to put this letter. I guess this is a good place, "help with files".

I have been a member for a couple of years now and God knows how many dowloaads I've made and listened to all this time. I have chatted with a couple of wonderful people about how to use their files and I thank them for their advice and patience with me.

I guess I'll start with this: I am still getting nothing from any of these files. If something has happened, I am beginning to think that it was just extreme wishful thinking. I have tried to follow some of the advice I've received, for instance, not listening to anything for about 3 days and then just sticking to onliy one file to start with again, sitting up to listen to the files, laying down flat to listen to the file, counting backwards during the induction, singing a song in my head during the induction, looping the file, etc. Nothing, is working and I'm just about ready to give up.

I, at times do go into a trance, or is that only wishful thinking as well? My body will tingle at times, I fall asleep and suddenly wake up and it is like 45 minutes later rather than a 19 minute file.

I am just so discouraged over all of this and sometimes get so upset that I think I'm just throwing my money away on some kind of scam on the web. But, then I read all of the notes others have sent in and think that this is not a scam, please don't be offended EMG by this. I'm just so frustrated that nothing is happening. After all, it has been 2 years. I've listened to files EVERY night for the past 2 years and something should be happening. At least that is what I'm thinking.

One problem that I can think of is, I'm a total visual learning, always have been. When I am hearing instructions such as "only pay attention to my voice", I am always trying to picture something in my head. My mind doesn't seem to be able to go blank.

I would love it if someone with a lot of patience would write to me and help me out. I'm not looking for a pity party here. I really want to be able to be successful with hypnotism.

Thank you all for reading all of this and I would love to hear from anyone about what their thoughts are and if anyone else is feeling or has felt the same way as I am now.

Hank

"If something has happened, I am beginning to think that it was just extreme wishful thinking"

This is whats stopping you! You are stopping yourself.

It sounds like you are getting so far and then your own negative suggestion is kicking in and stopping you. Its the only thing that was stopping it working for me until it was highlighted and then I just thought yes that is right, it is me that stopping it!

Id suggest just practicing going in and out of trances for a few days or until you feel like you are going into a trance. If you think to yourself you are in a trance its probably because you are but if you just keep telling yourself your not then your never going to get there.

Sometimes you do fall asleep and sometimes you dont I do it s lot of the time.

It also depends on what kind of files you are listening to or what they are for. If you are listening to something thats trying to make you believe, react or do something that deep down you arent comfortable with then its not going to work! You really cant make yourself do something that you dont want to really do and sometimes to be able to do things you really do want to do even if they are taboo then you will eventually be able to do them. You have to trust that you can and you will if that is what you really want.

I personally so far have liked cardigans deep trance and over to next file for inductions. Id recommend not listening to any of the suggestion files for a while and try these or if there is another induction file you prefer then try that. Practice with these for a few days alone, practice going in and out of trances. If you find yourself wandering off during the day during a "daydream" try and stay in it be relaxed and enjoy it and realise that this is also a trance.

For me personally Im finding the better I go in and out a trance the better any kind of suggestion seems to work but again even if you do learn to go in and out of trances more easily and you begin to listen to any suggestion files maybe its because deep down you dont really want to do whats in the files?

A thing I like to do a lot during a daydream or daytrance lol or even sometimes when Im in bed at night is to just let my mind wander to whatever it wants to (usually another one of my sordid masochictic fantasies lol ) when Im in that mode I can think what I want there are no barriers or limits its my mind and I find that If Im in a deep enough trance like state I can make myself believe anything I want to even to the point of developing a bit of an alter ego lol sounds funny and not the kind of thing I bargined for but........... sometimes strange things happen when you let go 8) Strange and wonderful.

I would recommend trying out the inductions only and try not to change them too much as well find one and stick with it! Maybe repeating everything thats being said to you while listening will also help? Just do it for as long as you are aware of yourself so for instance if the voice you are listening to tells you that you are floating backwards, have your eyes closed and say into yourself or out loud if you prefer that you are floating backwards and visualise it in your head, imagine it and try your best to let go and just feel it.

I hope this helps a bit at least anyway, all the best :)
fruity1976

Postby Hank01 » March 8th, 2010, 8:59 pm

Thank you so much. I so appreciate that someone actually read my rantings and ravings. I will do what you suggest and just find a nice induction to listen to for a few days and then see where I go from there.
I really, really want to have something happen. You make a very valid point about being somehow feeling uncomfortable about something happening. I have thought of that a few times and try to remove those thoughts. I will work hard on that part as well, especially after working on an induction for awhile.

I owe you!
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby fruity1976 » March 8th, 2010, 9:30 pm

Hey its no worries just remember if you are listening to something you really dont want to do you wont do it and just try and relax, let go and enjoy it :)
fruity1976

Return to Help with Files