Another reason to be careful

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Another reason to be careful

Postby demigraff » May 5th, 2010, 4:08 am

I just had to help a friend who's been using the email slave. She has trouble with this email, because its very hard to read - I didn't realise how much of a problem that could be.

I think the first problem is that she's not sure if this is a scenario she's supposed to act out, or imagine, or what. Despite the repetition of "MUST DO" every other line, the email doesn't actually contain any instructions. The author also isn't very clear on pronouns, using "he", "she", "you" and "the subject" interchangably.

Anyone else seen crap like this?

MUST DO The first day you have off of work, After getting dressed for the day, You will look to your closet as they hear and see it shake on its own.MUST DO After opening to look, or trying to get away from whatever is causing the sight, the door will fly open and sexual and cute clothing and a wig shall fly out to grab and hold tyou in place. Should you try to fight back the clothing will act as levitating bondage shackles, should you try to scream you will become gagged preferably by stockings or the wig. MUST DO The clothing will be one of four depending the season, during the fall it shall be a "Goth Lolita" outfit. During Winter, a "Sexy Misses Santa" or "Elfette" outfit, spring shall be a playboy bunny waitress outfit with a skirt and lastly for summer a one piece frilly designed swimsuit. MUST DO The wigs own hair styles, colors and lengths shall depend to your imagination. Once restrained, the clothing will start to force you to wear each artical slowly. Starting with the stockings that shall force your legs down.. Then while she trys to fight for control of her legs a tight corset shall lace into place about your midsection squeezing your figure to a more shapely hourglass followed by the main dress. Shoes will follow as you trys to regain your breath from the corset followed by the main outfit such as shirt and skirt, or dress if that is the style you picture, then arm stockings of some type to match your leggings. When the outfit is on you are helpless as they force you to help the wig set itself in place, sit before a mirror as make up to match his new attire float to your hands from the closet and begin to apply them. Once the subjects makeup is applyed, the outfit forces them to go out for the day. Once at public areas the subject is free to move of their own wishes but can not remove the outfit no matter what they attempt and they shall not mention or speak of it to anyone. MUST DO Should they try to rush home instaintly the outfit will make them go to the next closet place he knows of that is very crowded. Once some time has passed, preferably an hour the last the outfit will let the subject return home. However once home they will be forced to go through any routines they may need like food, drink or bathing (the outfit never leaves their person but does not hinder these) by the outfit, they will be allowed some freedom like the choice to watch telivision or phone people. After going to sleep and waking up the next morning, the normal clothes you had on the will be back.MUST DO
demigraff
Guru
Guru

LMAO

Postby Calimore » May 5th, 2010, 11:56 am

What a file!

It really should say somewhere in that file's description that if you can't figure out how to at least program a DVR, you should probably leave that file and the people who use it alone. :P

Cal
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: LMAO

Postby sarnoga » May 5th, 2010, 7:48 pm

Calimore wrote:What a file!

It really should say somewhere in that file's description that if you can't figure out how to at least program a DVR, you should probably leave that file and the people who use it alone. :P

Cal

I guess that leaves me out. :oops:
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » May 5th, 2010, 8:55 pm

I feel like there are a lot of people that don't understand hypnosis and think "Hypnosis is magic!" And they don't actually know how to hypnotize someone.

And I feel that the email slave file gives people that don't understand hypnosis the ability to give suggestions like a hypnotist without the need to actually understand hypnosis. Thus they all flock to it thinking they can become magic.

The way that email read it almost looked like it expected them to actually act out the scenario, but that the laws of physics would comply with their suggestions.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

But it IS Magick!

Postby Calimore » May 5th, 2010, 10:05 pm

What? Are you telling me it isn't all just a matter of good spell casting?

<Calimore slams the huge, dusty tome He's been studying since Bosko was King and takes a crack at programming Sarnoga's DVR.>

All seriousness aside, Hypnosis done right does often seem just like Magick.

Ninety-nine percent of the time it does seem that the subject already knows what they need to do, and they even have every resource they require to do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, but they still need only one other person to truly believe they can make it happen. That's where the hypnotist comes in.

Sometimes it really is just as easy as that. In fact, many people find it even easier. Lots of people have been able to achieve their goals by listening to well-made mp3 files by well-intentioned erotic hypnotists. Now that may seem almost too Magickal, but I've done it myself and it really really Werks!

And although listening to files usually takes a bit longer, the same elements of trust, understanding and even rapport usually occur as one decides whether or not they want to have the same thing the author of the file wanted them to receive. But, if the subject agrees and commits to receiving it, they can just somehow seem to make it happen.

Even Erickson himself admitted didn't understand the Process, but He used it. I don't know about you, but often the Process really does seem just like Magick to me.

But Magick, Technologie, Art or Science, so long as one gets results, one gets results.

Anyway, I got to get back to werking on that Charm Monster, 10' r. scroll...
Last edited by Calimore on May 21st, 2010, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby neopie » May 21st, 2010, 7:55 pm

I is embarrassed.

I copied this, and according to the subject, the main problem was, when i copied it from the voting page, i forgot to finish editing the pronouns to fit her, as the file was originally male.
neopie

Is to!

Postby sarnoga » May 21st, 2010, 10:37 pm

Whether or not you believe in a connection between hypnosis and magic may depend more on how you perceive magic than how you perceive hypnosis.

Some people firmly believe there is no such thing as magic. Thus, since hypnosis is real and does exist it therefore, by definition, cannot be magic which is only imaginary and does not exist. That would be excellent logic if the original premise were true that magic is not real. I, for one, cannot agree. I am more inclined to think that hypnosis proves the existence of magic.

Oh, and I am still trying to figure out how it is that if something is imaginary it is considered not to be real since we all know the imagination is real. It seems to me...

Oh never mind.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: But it IS Magick!

Postby English » May 22nd, 2010, 3:01 am

Calimore wrote:

Ninety-nine percent of the time it does seem that the subject already knows what they need to do, and they even have every resource they require to do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, but they still need only one other person to truly believe they can make it happen. That's where the hypnotist comes in.

That is the best description i've heard in a long time.
English

Return to Help with Files