Putting Files on CD's

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Putting Files on CD's

Postby justjimv » October 6th, 2010, 5:18 pm

I have been e-mailling the person in the help section about haveing some of the files put on CD's and mailed to me. The problem is I have not heared back form ANYONE on this sight or the hipno Files sight. I have been e-mailling on and off for the last two weeks. By postting this I am hoping someone will get back to me so I cam place the first part of my order.

Does anyone know how to place this kind of order? If so please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim[/b]
justjimv

Postby EMG » October 6th, 2010, 11:59 pm

We have actually replied every time you have asked. Apparently you aren't getting the email.

Anyway, if you want non-premium files burned to CD you can pay us $20 + 2 shipping per CD (every CD can have up to 70 minutes of files). Send paypal payment to support@hypno-files.com and email the list of files you want to emg@warpmymind.com.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

My order?

Postby justjimv » October 7th, 2010, 11:51 am

I have not been getting any e-mails for you and I have been looking in my spam floder just in case. Did you recive my order from yesterday? If so let me know. I did try to place a order a few days a go so cancle the first one and let me know how soon I can expct the CD in the mail. I will pay for it know and regive you my mailling address. Thanks,

Jim
justjimv

Order placed

Postby justjimv » October 7th, 2010, 11:59 am

I placed a order. Due to the fact I am for some reson not reciving your e-mails, I do not understand why this is so. Let me know on here that you have recived the order and when I shold get the first CD in the mail.

Thanks,

Jim
justjimv

Return to Help with Files