MODS PLEASE HELP

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

MODS PLEASE HELP

Postby dprby » March 3rd, 2011, 10:31 pm

I bought a curse removal and I think the link got sent to my old email address which doesn't exist anymore. I sent the new address with the card payment but it hasn't shown up there and I don't know where else to look. How can I get the curse removal file? I need the link asap please please help me thank you so much in advance for any assistance you can provide.
dprby

Postby dprby » March 3rd, 2011, 11:17 pm

Is there no one on who can help me deal with this? I have been wishing this would go away for weeks and due to this emergent development I now feel I'm in an inescapable state of mental agony, a state the severity of which is compounded by the fact that I've lost 50 dollars. PLEASE GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK ALL IT TAKES IS AN EMAIL I'M LOSING MY MIND
dprby

Postby dprby » March 4th, 2011, 12:21 am

To underscore my extreme need I'd like to state that as a result of the curse all this excess stress is turning me irrational from the pressure. The strain of holding up against it is mentally draining and making me lose focus. I'm starting to feel the integrity of my wellbeing to be in question. I realize no amount of typing can make someone who isn't at a computer sit down at one but if any site operators can read this I'm pleading with you to contact me because I'm at this point operating under extreme duress which I believe to be having a quantifiable long term negative effect on my living circumstances. I'm sorry to be being a nuisance but I've spent money and am desperate, I just need your help to make a simple connection.
dprby

Postby ShadowSabre » March 4th, 2011, 2:05 am

Sorry about the problem you're having. If you don't get a response soon, try sending a PM or email to EMG directly to make sure he realizes you're having this problem. He's the one who runs the site, and I'm not sure if he reads every single thread on the forums or not.

I hope everything turns out OK for you. :(
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » March 4th, 2011, 8:32 am

Send me a PM with the name of the file you were needing removed. I'll double check my accounts and get you access ASAP.

dprby wrote:To underscore my extreme need I'd like to state that as a result of the curse all this excess stress is turning me irrational from the pressure. The strain of holding up against it is mentally draining and making me lose focus. I'm starting to feel the integrity of my wellbeing to be in question. I realize no amount of typing can make someone who isn't at a computer sit down at one but if any site operators can read this I'm pleading with you to contact me because I'm at this point operating under extreme duress which I believe to be having a quantifiable long term negative effect on my living circumstances. I'm sorry to be being a nuisance but I've spent money and am desperate, I just need your help to make a simple connection.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dprby » March 5th, 2011, 12:32 am

Thanks a ton, I feel loads better.
dprby

One more thing, Mods...

Postby Calimore » March 5th, 2011, 5:39 pm

I'd love to see this thread's title change to "Concerning Curse Removal" or such. I've chatted with at least a dozen people who didn't take the idea seriously enough when they first bought into it, but every curse I have EVER seen involved the subject's belief system. Most any source of faith can serve to water the seeds of imagination in a sufficiently active, fertile mind.

I myself was skeptical about the effectiveness of Curse files until I tried Cal's Curse for a couple of weeks. That was years back now and it was never actually removed, only repurposed. Luckily, it's not too burdensome for me.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby dprby » March 5th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Yeah they're rough stuff also not all of the curses have removal files and since some of them as I mentioned actually get pretty hairy it's actually a somewhat unpleasant pitfall.
dprby

Return to Help with Files