I can't be hypnotized...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

I can't be hypnotized...

Postby Nothxijust8 » October 23rd, 2011, 2:58 pm

I need some help, and this is just for all files in general. No matter how deep I try to go or what induction I use, it just doesn't work. The only way I can describe it, is EMG says: "Ok, Now you have a vagina." And I'm like, "sweet i got a vagina! Wait a second... I'm getting hard? Whats that? Oh yeah, I have a penis afterall... Well, now that my heartrates up I might as well give up." And thats pretty typical for every hypnosis file I try. I try to buy into it all buy maybe I'm just too skeptical?
Help!
Nothxijust8

Postby Mutazoa » October 25th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Ok first off, everybody can be hypnotized. In fact everybody is hypnotized at some point pretty much every day. Have you ever been watching a movie and found yourself a little choked up at the sad scenes, or jumping a little when the zombie jumps out and bites some one? It's not real but you are experiencing those emotions any way..guess what...you were in a light state of trance. Have you ever been driving home from work and realized that you can't remember driving the past mile or so? Guess what....

Now your problem is simple. You are expecting to experience monumental change your first time out.

If you have ever watched a stage hypnosis show you will notice that the hypnotists doesn't immediately start having people thinking they're martians as soon as he's finished with the induction. He does whats called a "tester".

A tester is just that, a short, simple suggestion that is used to test a subjects level of trance. One popular tester is the eye gag, where the subjects are told to close their eyes, and look up, trying to see through the window in their head, then they are told that no matter how hard they try they can't open their eyes. The subjects try and fail to open their eyes. This shows the hypnotist that the subject(s) are in a state of trance, but it also proves to the subject(s) that "hey..this is working...I can be hypnotized!" Now not to spoil the gag...but its actually more muscle action than hypnosis keeping the eyes closed at this point, as the muscle tension makes it difficult to open your eyes when you are looking up...the light hypnotic suggestion does the rest, but this proves to the subject that they are hypnotized, and THAT is what really matters, as in the end, the subject hypnotizes him self, the hypnotist is just a guide.

Next the hypnotist does what is called a deepener skit, pretty much the same as a standard deepener used in the induction and performs the same purpose, its just more fun for the audience to watch. You will notice (or other hypnotists will notice) during the show that the hypnotist will use deepener phrases through out the show. This is because the subject(s) are seldom in a deep enough trance state at the beginning of the show to pull off some of the most impressive gags: The Positive and Negative hypnotic hallucinations.

A positive hypnotic hallucination is when the subject(s) see something that isn't really there, such as a spider on their shoulder, or a dinosaur drinking a cocktail at the back of the club.

A negative hypnotic hallucination is when the subject(s) do not see something that is there, such as the hypnotist is invisible but they can still hear his voice coming from nowhere.

Now what you are describing in your example is coming straight from the induction and attempting to experience a positive and negative hypnotic hallucination at the same time. You are still in a light trance state, or beta state at this time so the chances of this working are infinitesimal, which is why hypno-transformation files seldom work. You (and a lot of other people) expect the best possible result with the least amount of resources, for lack of a better analogy.

For a chance for this to work the file needs to be edited to include, or you need to keep in mind (which is harder), a bit about it being natural for you to be getting hard, its suppose to happen...that sensation is not important, and getting an erection simply takes you deeper and deeper into trance.

(This works for those distracting noises or random thoughts you might experience during your induction as well...just tell your self that every outside noise, every random thought, simply helps you to go deeper and deeper...)

Your best bet to experience a hypnotic sex change via MP3 is to piece-meal a file together...get just an induction, two or three deepener files and then the body of the file. And don't expect it to work exactly right the first time. Your experiencing some result which is better than a lot of people, but its going to take dedication and repetition with the file to have an (a)rousing effect.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » October 25th, 2011, 1:13 pm

Mutazoa, I think that your response is worthy of an entirely unsarcastic slow clap.

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

EDIT: Sorry, I mean because you are totally right, and explained it very well. So thanks for that.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » October 25th, 2011, 1:54 pm

qv wrote:
EDIT: Sorry, I mean because you are totally right, and explained it very well. So thanks for that.

Heh I got the general idea :) Glad I could be of some assistance ;)
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby carmem_matos » November 28th, 2011, 6:28 am

@Mutazoa
Amazing 8O
carmem_matos

Return to Help with Files