TickleTorture

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TickleTorture

Postby Zeratul86 » October 17th, 2005, 7:53 pm

Has anyone else tried this one? Could they describe to me what it's like in greater detail, please?

I'd love to try it, but I'm scared that my roommate is going to walk in in the middle and find me rolling around on the ground and uncontrollably laughing my ass off, which could be a bit awkward... :oops:
Zeratul86

Postby goldragon_70 » October 17th, 2005, 9:30 pm

Well if you listen to it on headphones, your Roommate will probably think you’re listening to something really funny, and if you have to find something that is funny that you can put in the same folder or file, and let them here it, no one would be the wiser. :p
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Re: TickleTorture

Postby Entrancer » October 25th, 2005, 12:27 am

Zeratul86 wrote:Has anyone else tried this one? Could they describe to me what it's like in greater detail, please?

I'd love to try it, but I'm scared that my roommate is going to walk in in the middle and find me rolling around on the ground and uncontrollably laughing my ass off, which could be a bit awkward... :oops:

I've wondered this myself. I've hypnotized others to be more ticklish and sensitive overall to touch, but have never hypnotized them to feel as if they were tickled.

HAS anyone else tried this??
Entrancer

Postby Lissar » October 27th, 2005, 1:07 am

I haven't, but I want to say that I'm also afraid of my roommate walking in to find me doing something strange, although I'm still working on having triggers work. But if she walks in while I'm listening to a file (on headphones, but it doesn't matter), she might think something's wrong with me. So I totally understand.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files