Blank, your mind is blank now

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Blank, your mind is blank now

Postby MuxMG » January 31st, 2012, 3:11 am

Been listening a few times to Blank

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3594/Blank-w-binaural-effects.php[/url]

It's takes you down into a very deep and pleasant trance. It's actually thrilling to feel how your mind goes quiet and kind of loses control of oneself. This causes me some exitement but that adds to the fun.

My mind doesn't go blank all the way but there's a lot less going on than usual. I really wonder if it would be possible to go blank all the way, without any thought at all.

And... how can you feel anything at all if you're told not to feel anything? How can you know that you don't think if you're not supposed to think?

Then, when I wake up, with difficulty, I remain dizzy and woozy for a long time if not all day. How to deal with this?

I'd be looking forward to hearing other people's experiences.
MuxMG
Regular
Regular

Postby MuxMG » January 31st, 2012, 6:59 am

Forgot to ask. How would you trigger and untrigger yourself?

Recording something for yourself would require you to utter "your mind is blank now" and then what?
MuxMG
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » January 31st, 2012, 9:39 am

MuxMG wrote:Forgot to ask. How would you trigger and untrigger yourself?

Recording something for yourself would require you to utter "your mind is blank now" and then what?

The easiest way is to have the effect last for a set time period. I would also include a clause that any emergency situation (real or perceived) would instant end the effect and you would return to full mental faculties.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files