Some Help Or Advice With These Files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Some Help Or Advice With These Files?

Postby mystic-wolf » June 17th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Well, i'm using these files.

- Enchanted Keyboard Curse (currently trying to get it to work)

- Personal Assistant Construction & Trigger (haven't started yet)

- Lucid Dream Train (currently not using it but trying to get it work)

- The Dreams (kinda useless because of the lucid dream file)

Also, i really want to know how to get visual hallucinations, the very first transformation file i used and somewhat worked was the anthro cowgirl file, i can feel the changes, but of course i'ts harder to get it visual, not using it anymore since i'm not that interested in being an anthro cow, sadly any canine anthro files or feline anthro files are all permanent or have effects i don't want, but anyway i want to know if there are any good files to help me to get visual changes work on my body, since i want to use the enchanted keyboard curse to help me transform into whatever i want.
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » June 18th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Well, I did get some visual hallucination via chemical enhancement, but really don't recommend that route.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ParanoidLord » June 18th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Well, you could use a file specifically for training your visualization skills. EMG's VisualizeHelp runs you through some exercises while you're under, and therefore may be of use to you. There should be some others on the site that are of use to you, but visual hallucinations are pretty difficult, so you'll have to practice quite a bit to get them at will.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mystic-wolf » June 19th, 2012, 7:42 am

ParanoidLord wrote:Well, you could use a file specifically for training your visualization skills. EMG's VisualizeHelp runs you through some exercises while you're under, and therefore may be of use to you. There should be some others on the site that are of use to you, but visual hallucinations are pretty difficult, so you'll have to practice quite a bit to get them at will.

the problem i have with EMG he continually in almost every file refers to obedience, and obeying and all that stuff which bothers me a lot, whats sad is that his files are great but it feels like he sees every user of the file as a submissive slave, i know it sounds hypocrite even though i use his files, but what am i supposed to do then if they have effects i desire but the hypnotist refers to things that bother me.
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Postby mystic-wolf » June 23rd, 2012, 2:19 pm

eh, i guess i gotta deal with it, sometimes you have to make small sacrifices to get what you wantm
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files