How to know if a file is working.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

How to know if a file is working.

Postby Pantheria » August 10th, 2012, 2:51 am

I'm currently listening to a file called Blank Doll. I was just wondering how do I know if the trigger works. The reason I ask is because I want it to be a surprised for my girlfriend as she likes the idea that she could control me. I want to make sure it's working before I tell her.
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Haruko_Hackr » October 4th, 2012, 3:31 am

You could record yourself saying the trigger and then the revert trigger (after a little while.) Record yourself or note the time and see if

1) you became a blank doll via noting the time between the trigger/revert and what you remember.

2) you became a blank doll via observing the recording of yourself and if you seem to space out.

If it didn't work, then keep listening to the file until it does. (And remind yourself that IT'S WHAT YOU WANT.)

hope this helps.
Haruko_Hackr

Postby Pantheria » December 16th, 2012, 6:36 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Do you think it would be a good idea to also see how much of the file works.\r\n\r\nThe reason I am doing this is because I want to do it for my girlfriend because we have talked about files like this and she has always been excited about them. Also she has done some files for me.\r\n\r\nI know its different for each person, and file and lots of other factors but any idea how many times listening to this file (aprox) it should take before I start to see results? Only I can\'t listen that often because of sharing a flat with her and its a suprise.\r\n\r\nFinally any ideas on other files that will help with getting this one to work?
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files