Strange Problem

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Strange Problem

Postby Riukken » October 24th, 2007, 10:36 pm

I have listened to the Furry Transformation file 3 times now. I feel several effects: tail, hooves, and fur while I am in trance. But after I wake up, I see no changes like the file says. No fur on my body, no tail, or hooves. Even when I say the trigger phrase.
Riukken

Postby secretmissondelta » October 27th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Alright, let's start with this. Are you a newbie on this site, like your profile says? If so, then I am too.

I've listened to FurryTransformation several times with ZERO effects. From what I've read, it is one of three VERY difficult files to get to work (the others being Enchanted Keyboard and TrigMorph). I recommend you start with a simpler transformation file like TrigWerewolf.

I've listened to TrigWerewolf ONCE, and I am already starting to see some minimal effects take hold. For example, when I utter the trigger, I suddenly find it very difficult to stand straight up, so I fall to the floor or grab onto something to hold me up (and yes, this is mentioned in the file). I think I have so much success with it because I don't have to imagine the animal I'm changing into; it has already said which one: a werewolf.

Please post any future successes with FurryTransformation, or TrigWerewolf if you decide to take my advice!
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations