Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

Postby kzarin2 » October 7th, 2023, 2:49 am

I've taken an idea quite far and have a means of creating safe permanent chastity for myself via a belt and various security fasteners.

I have done a ton of hypnosis over the years with my trigger which is very specific to a handful of behaviours.

I've recently had a custom, thicker more secure belt made. Thus means removing it, once fixed, would be impossible on my own and difficult with assistance. It's what I genuinely deserve due to being turned on so hard by believing I deserve it. Twisted but true.

I want this to go too far. As in I want to be unable to resist obeying the compulsion, commit and seal the thing on the moment I have proven it won't cause injuries to wear permanently.

So I'd like to find a file that would reinforce my existing work ad truly remove any resistance I may have. I've done years and years of work so it should be possible.

Any ideas, gratefully received.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Re: Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

Postby activecanada » October 11th, 2023, 6:23 pm

Well, I've tried 'Repost of Extremely Suggestible Silent Subliminal' - which worked for me - but it is silent, and there is no trance required.
activecanada

Re: Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

Postby VeryGnawty » September 23rd, 2024, 1:06 am

I don't know any files that would do what you ask. But, I would offer a warning. If you are the type of person who is horny a lot or if you have some hypnosis that makes you horny a lot, you might actually want safeguards, which might be impossible if you end up using a physical chastity device that you can't remove yourself. If possible, make a device that will allow you to remove the chastity belt by yourself. If you aren't into that, see if you can think about coming up with such a device but configured in a way to where it would be timeconsuming to use, such as having the device be a different shape or by having other parts of the device that would require you to take extra steps to use it. I'm not an inventor, I'm just throwing out ideas. So, you could invent an unlocking mechanism that is intentionally designed to require extra steps or to be so obtuse that you can't just pick it up and remove your chastity device in a few seconds.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM