Hypno BDSM

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Hypno BDSM

Postby Mallic » February 12th, 2006, 4:31 am

I have no knowlage in this area, but someone has to break the ice.

This is the topic to discuss Hypno BDSM.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » February 12th, 2006, 8:47 am

You have no knowledge in this area? What about freezing people or parts of people? Making a touch on the nose tickle(or hurt) them? Or turn them into a prostitute for you for the night? Or remove any memory of you from their mind and do a rape scene, then put the memories back? Or helping a person create a separate mind-set that will completely enjoy being submissive and doing whatever you want?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » February 12th, 2006, 9:10 am

Or have you tied some up to the wall, and tortured them with every plesure and pain you know of. Then Hypnotized them to be a toy for the rest of there life. :twisted: :?:
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Mallic » February 12th, 2006, 2:27 pm

No I haven't, but I am open to it.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby DaytonaMaster » February 12th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Here is an interesting phenomenom.

I once had a submissive leaning against the wall, spread-eagle, and in deep somnambulism. I gave her the suggestion that she was tied to a St. Andrews croos and could not move. I then told her that I was going to cane her severely for my pleasure, not that she had done anything wrong. I then "suggested" that I was swinging the cane harder then I had ever done with her before. As I counted out each strike, I could watch her flinch and struggle. What surprised Me, was the fact that red lines appeared across her butt, just like they would have in the real world. After a short time later, she actually had raised welts.

Many times I have used hypnosis to "tie" a submissive into different, uncomfortable positions. They can struggle as much as they like, but cannot "get loose."

Hypnosis is also great for creating an "on demand orgasmic" response. It works great if you are using non-verbal signals that are fairly common in the vanilla world, i.e. scratching your nose, but using two fingers. Most people would not catch the difference, but a properly suggested sub would instantly be caught in the throughs of orgasm.

It can also be very helpful for the new submissive that is have problems with honorifics. The right suggestion can cause very intense, momentary pain if they do not use correct speech.

This is just the beginning of all the wonderful things you can do with hypnosis in this lifestyle.

I hope I have raised your curiosity, and given you some ideas to start with. If you have any further questions, I will try to help.
Submission is not for the weak. Slavehood is a vocation without bounds.
DaytonaMaster

impressive

Postby gork151 » February 13th, 2006, 12:19 am

wow very powerful... in person hypnosis ...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby malcolm9999 » March 11th, 2006, 8:47 pm

I'm just kind of getting started.

I've been studying hypnosis and NLP for about 3 years now, and looking back on some of my BDSM scenes, I had been using some of these techniques.

I had an old g/f who was into humiliation, and WOW, the thought of having her forget she knew me, and then raping her would have got her off SO hard.
malcolm9999

humiliation

Postby gork151 » March 14th, 2006, 11:51 pm

what humiliations have you used ... always looking for great ideas
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gurlbidesign » March 15th, 2006, 12:13 pm

This all sounds very interesting....I just wish I could be put under so Mistress could use these files.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 15th, 2006, 12:27 pm

gurlbidesign wrote:This all sounds very interesting....I just wish I could be put under so Mistress could use these files.

What happens when you are being put under?
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » March 15th, 2006, 6:34 pm

We're gonna start working on gurls problems with trancing out? Hmm... could be interesting..

What problem(s) were there that stopped you as you would go into trance? Now, I don't want you to go into a trance too quickly, or too slowly.. I only want your unconscious to allow you to go into a trance as quickly as each and both of you begin to really enjoy the process, and learn -really learn- just how good it can feel as you do that. As you read this.. (small caveat) you should have been wondering how quickly everyone(if anyone chooses to help you) can help you help yourself.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby gurlbidesign » March 16th, 2006, 2:57 am

LOL..good luck boys. It's almost the same thing everytime I listen to a file....I simply fall asleep, sometimes I wake up befor it is over and sometimes I wake up long after it has finished. It obviously isn't a relaxation problem. Perhaps I have some issues about giving up control??? but how could I just fall asleep if that were the case? I truely want to do this for my Mistress and would be willing to try any suggestions you may have.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » March 16th, 2006, 6:03 am

What position(s) do you assume for trancing?
What induction are you using or is it the generic one that comes with the files?
Have you ever been in a trance before?
In what way does your not being able to go into a trance deeply mean that you're in less control over yourself than if you were to find it easy to concentrate and go into a trance?

Start at the beginning.
You assume X position on X item.
You have the file playing over speakers/headphones.
(if speakers)The speakers are behind/in front of/above/below/on both sides of you at a comfortable level.
You start the file and listen for how long, what are you thinking, feeling, seeing before you go to sleep.
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 16th, 2006, 8:59 am

when you are in these positions, think of air flow and blood flow.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby gurlbidesign » March 16th, 2006, 12:05 pm

Start at the beginning.
You assume X position on X item.
You have the file playing over speakers/headphones.
(if speakers)The speakers are behind/in front of/above/below/on both sides of you at a comfortable level.
You start the file and listen for how long, what are you thinking, feeling, seeing before you go to sleep.

1. I have tried...my pc chair, my recliner, and actually laying on the couch.

2. First speakers on pc directly in front of me. Then off to the side. Then a cd I made and played on speakers in front of me while I was on the recliner. Then I bought headphones and tried them sitting, on the recliner and laying down on the couch.

3. The time line varies, sometimes I listen to the whole beggining designed to put me into trance and part of the "meat" of the file befor dropping off and sometimes I am out almost immediately. Let me add that there have been times that I have listened to the whole file without falling asleep as well. I try not to let any thoughts intrude while I am listening to the file, I just listen and do the relaxation routine starting at the feet and working up.

I am somewhat of a "self control" freak which is kinda odd for a submissive with a Mistress....but there you are. A friend tried to put me into trance once and I am pretty sure it was working when I did what I can only describe as a involuntary mental "shake" and I was wide awake after that. I have never experienced that feeling of shaking off a trance since.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

hypno files

Postby gork151 » March 16th, 2006, 12:14 pm

you might try to find a vanilla hypnotist --- say you want to dance better or something .. have them take you under a few times ... once you have experienced it -- it is much easier to find that spot again and replicate the trance -- then the scripts or the hypnotic suggestions are more reachable when you use these files
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gurlbidesign » March 16th, 2006, 12:20 pm

My therapist has agreed to find a hypnotist for me although she hasn't come up with anyone as yet. I have also asked my roommate to query her therapist as well.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » March 16th, 2006, 8:53 pm

Perhaps a suggestion that others have given before will work: repeat what is said inside your head.
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby gurlbidesign » March 17th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Tried that, just took a little longer to fall asleep.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 17th, 2006, 8:44 pm

when you listen to the file, what do you do? Do you try to visualise what it is saying or do you let it just go into your head?
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » March 17th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Hmm.

Do you ever wake up at the end of the awakening portion?
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby gurlbidesign » March 17th, 2006, 8:59 pm

I visualize the relaxation part and that is usually when I drop off. I have never woken on que from the file. Tonight I woke once during the file, tried to concentrate on the words and the next thing I know it was much later and I woke again. Sigh, this just isn't working...I guess I am one of those people with a high resistance.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 17th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Or maybe a low resitance to suggestion. Have you tried one of the deepeners? I had a prblem were I was going too deep, because I can go into a trance quickly, and the induction would take me further then I was suppose too. Maybe a shorter induction too.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » March 17th, 2006, 11:08 pm

Or maybe you're just really tired? When I'm tired and listen to these files (or a Virtual Hypnotist session), I tend to fall asleep and not wake up during the awakener; but if I'm not all that tired, I might "fall asleep" but wake up at the awakener, which leads me to believe that it's only my conscious mind is asleep, and although I don't remember listening to the file, my subconscious did (because it woke my conscious mind up when instructed to).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

oh yes

Postby jothan_s » April 7th, 2006, 10:14 am

Mistress has done such with this one many times. not sure about teh caning, no memory of such harshness, but the orgasms/erections remote triggers/cue triggers, and being hypno bound through specific signals touches to. bind completely or just parts

DaytonaMaster wrote:Here is an interesting phenomenom.

I once had a submissive leaning against the wall, spread-eagle, and in deep somnambulism. I gave her the suggestion that she was tied to a St. Andrews croos and could not move. I then told her that I was going to cane her severely for my pleasure, not that she had done anything wrong. I then "suggested" that I was swinging the cane harder then I had ever done with her before. As I counted out each strike, I could watch her flinch and struggle. What surprised Me, was the fact that red lines appeared across her butt, just like they would have in the real world. After a short time later, she actually had raised welts.

Many times I have used hypnosis to "tie" a submissive into different, uncomfortable positions. They can struggle as much as they like, but cannot "get loose."

Hypnosis is also great for creating an "on demand orgasmic" response. It works great if you are using non-verbal signals that are fairly common in the vanilla world, i.e. scratching your nose, but using two fingers. Most people would not catch the difference, but a properly suggested sub would instantly be caught in the throughs of orgasm.

It can also be very helpful for the new submissive that is have problems with honorifics. The right suggestion can cause very intense, momentary pain if they do not use correct speech.

This is just the beginning of all the wonderful things you can do with hypnosis in this lifestyle.

I hope I have raised your curiosity, and given you some ideas to start with. If you have any further questions, I will try to help.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » April 9th, 2006, 8:16 am

What induction(s) are you using?
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » April 9th, 2006, 1:43 pm

gurlbidesign,

Just because you wake up and feel that you've been asleep, that doesn't mean that you fell asleep during the file. You could have been in trance and not known or you could have fallen asleep after. Quite a few people can't distinguish between trance and sleep, and almost everyone can transition from trance to sleep seamlessly. That's the reason that hypnotherapists use "convincers" with clients. People will pay a hefty hourly feel for deep trance with amnesia, but if they think they were asleep the whole time, they're not as eager to part with the cash. (Pros also set the stage with susceptibility tests, but this isn't a certification course, and I'm not a trainer. Not for free, anyway. ;))

I've recorded some custom work for a special submissive that includes a very permissive wakener. If he's listening during the day and needs to move on, he can wake feeling refreshed and renewed. If he's listening right before bed, as he usually does, he can put away his headphones and CD player and experience restful sleep. He has experienced varied effects from the disc, sometimes "missing" the induction entirely, sometimes being awake farther into the disc than he thinks he should and then getting a sort of trance-hammer blow to the head, sometimes thinking he was awake the whole time. But every time he wakes up in the morning and the headphones are neatly placed on top of the CD player with everything switched off, he knows what happened. I've worked with a somnambulist in the past who developed natural amnesias for trance and had to be specifically instructed to remember, if the memory was needed later.

If you define trance as a relaxed state of learning, then you really do need to relax. If, instead, you define trance as opening a direct line of communication with your subconscious, then you're already there, tense, relaxed or otherwise. Everything your conscious mind notices has been passed through your subconscious. For example, I'll mention your peripheral vision. Notice how yours just opened up? It was there the whole time, but your subconscious was filtering it out so you could focus more closely on your monitor.

Reassure yourself that your subconscious can get the message with or without the experience of trance and listen to the files. Find one that you can use as your own convincer, if you think that will help. Give it time before you test it. Once a day for a week is better than seven times in one day.

The flip side of this is that if you are falling asleep, the first few minutes after doing so are the best time for sleep learning. If you're using EMG's files (or the various versions of EMG's files on this site) without chaining them, they should be short enough to hit the window.

Best of luck with your continued play!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby kalea » April 24th, 2006, 12:07 am

i am hyperactive and trancing usually doesnt work with me...but i have found ways around that i keep my body active while listening...not the usual technique but is quite effective for some reason.. spirals also work better for me then the usual blah induction..i am not sure if that helps but it is worth a try
kalea

if you are not remebering

Postby gork151 » April 24th, 2006, 10:06 am

many of emg s files have a clause in the body of the script that suggests you will not remember the content but you will respond to the suggestions... so if you do not remeber what the content was dont worry its geting in there .. some of you just worry to much just go ahead and do it and keep doing it -- have faith in the process .....my wife/ slave has been listening since last april and regularly goes to sleep on them but enough is getting through that i can see obvious growth.... i remeber that on a dark cage post i think it was emg or his slave that was transcibing scripts and found that that was apowerful experience ....and if these were not hypnosis scripts just word tracks if one were to listen to these for a lengeth of time and even incorperate the word tracks in their own language one would begin to see results --- the mind can not tell the difference between an imagined event and a real event ... so in a way you are reprograming your brain .. if you listened to these files and repeated it in your own words --- as in say a slave needs to be punished and did that a dozen times or a hundered times or a thousand times .. you as a slave would expect to be punished ... so if you develope a set of trueisms such as that or maybe -- i am a slave --- a slave obeys their master and so on ... you would also be sending that message to your brain to reprogram.. so relax let it happen ..enjoy the process ---it just works quicker on some than others .
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EnigmaNZ » April 24th, 2006, 4:30 pm

I have a slave that also reported problems with the files, either not going into trance, or falling asleep and not awaking at the end, but despite that, the scripts have worked. The first time I hypnotised slave face to face, I was expecting it to be a long drawn out affair, but they went into trance instantly, they had been preconditioned by the scripts.

If the person in hypnosis gets a great deal of pleasure, or something else they want/desire/need from being in deep trance, they can refuse to awaken, in such cases impressing on them that if they don't come out of the trance, they will not be able to ever go back into this place is enough to jolt them out. If not, trance just converts into natural sleep.

Have you tried any scripts to see if they work, or are you just using the induction ones. Perhaps you are being too hard on yourself, the proof is in the outcome, not so much in the experience of trance. If you go naturally into somnambulism, a sleep like amnesia on waking is normal. Some people WILL remember on waking everything said, and the script will work, some will forget everything on waking, and the script will work. Some think if they don't remember, they fell asleep, some think if they remember, then they must have remained awake and it didn't work, when it all is in the dept of trance.

My advice, stop worrying, listen to the induction with your choice of script, and BELEIVE it has worked, and it will.
EnigmaNZ

Postby EnigmaNZ » April 24th, 2006, 4:55 pm

Should have previewed as paragraph 2 could have been clearer.

Remember the subconcious can choose to not follow a suggestion, you not waking at the suggestion to may be that you are enjoying the experience on a deep level so that your mind wants to remain in that state a bit longer, analogous to partly waking on the alarm, hitting the snooze, and going back to sleep. The fact you wake eventually shows that if this is the case, you safely slip into normal sleep.

Waking part way through may in fact be you going deep into trance, where natural amnesia takes place, then coming back up to a shallower dept of trance, where you hear every word, but are infact, still in trance, you just think your not as being in this state does resemble just relaxing and listening to the suggestions.

Use a script, and do repeat as the mind needs to create pathways for memory to happen, and the best way is repetition. Just like in exercise and sport, in fact anything you want to become proficient in, repeat repeat repeat. Remember also if not used, the suggestions in the script can wear off, faster in some than others if not strenghtened by repetition and use.

Hope this has helped, good trancing.

Someone else mentioned being hypnotised by a friend, and jolting out part way through, thats what can happen if you were sucessfully guided into deep trance, where amnesia takes place, so you have a gap in your memory as to the events preceding the "jolt", then your friend suggested something your subconcious was not happy with, and brought you back out of the deep trance, where you were then aware of what was happening.
EnigmaNZ

Postby Mezmereyes » May 18th, 2006, 9:12 am

Girlbidesign

I am no expert, but I have done some reading recently that makes a alot of sense. (I am reading "Monsters and Magical Sticks" by I cant rememeber who)People have different unconscious input systems - kinesthetic (feeling stuff), auditory (hearing stuff), or visual (most common). The induction that will work the best on you to make you relax the most is the one that you use the most ad feel the most comfortable with. This is why most hypnotists try and use visualisation to induce people at public shows - becasue its the most common.

Try another type of induction - with things like hearing foghorns and the sounds making you relaxed and sleepy, or slipping down a slope, and the falling feeling taing you down into a trance.
Mezmereyes

Postby sirqittus » December 11th, 2007, 8:00 am

DaytonaMaster wrote:Here is an interesting phenomenom.

My sub also has a few triggers embedded in her; orgasm, freeze, and time-stop ones being the most popular (to watch, my sub is tuned to obey my voice only) at local BDSM functions. At a Dom's request, I tranced his sub and 'handed over the keys' (aka trance trigger) to him a few weeks ago (we'd been chatting for a while about hypnosis, I'm confident that he's familiar with potential issues and in any case he's one of the most safety-conscious BDSMers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting). It is a little odd and disappointing to me that hypnosis isn't more commonly found in D/s relationships, but I'm doing what I can to spread the good word here in New England at least. 8)
sirqittus

Postby shadowfaerii » April 16th, 2008, 6:11 pm

is it mainly females having trouble with trancing.. i seem to be able to snap out of trance very very easily. and find it hard to stop thinking about things..
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM