submissive wife on a mission

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

submissive wife on a mission

Postby HisMiranda » March 24th, 2009, 7:45 am

Good morning!

By way of introductions, I'm a 48 year old monogamous married mother of three teenagers. I am by nature a submissive, but I have spent the last five years struggling with the detachment and numbness that comes with perimenopause. I am here to find my way back to my true submissive, sensual self.

In my reading here, it feels like there are distinctly different kinds of submission--those who crave to be forced, and those who crave to please. In my day to day life prior to this hormonal change, I was most at ease/joyful when I was focused on taking care of those I love--whether that be with service to them, for them, or taking care of me FOR them. That surrender of self is something I really miss.

Are there others here like me? (Oh, and I'm not beyond a bit of kink, as well...but one thing at a time!)
HisMiranda

Postby slavegilbert » March 24th, 2009, 12:12 pm

Well, i'm male, but certainly us bois have some hormon activities too to go through... :D

i like to call "myself" slave, but what does that mean? To me its also not to be forced or be treated bad, but to just simply serve "my" beloved ones - my Masters. And unlike some suggestions in the net this slave does believe its good to be recognised and acknowledged and not treated like a peace of shit. There maybe guys or girls out there, who may need that - this slave is not one of them. The love i receive from my Masters is the fulfillment i'm craving for.
slavegilbert

Postby HisMiranda » March 25th, 2009, 6:58 am

slavegilbert wrote:Well, i'm male, but certainly us bois have some hormon activities too to go through... :D

Nice to meet you! I suppose when it comes to "lifestyle", each of us finds what fits best. I absolutely love the way it feels when I am in the submissive/service mode--it makes me feel sexy, alive, wanted, aroused--round the clock. It makes me feel valuable, too...that I am (albeit secretly to all but us) the woman my husband always fantasized about.

The files are helping me maintain that "simmer" while he is out of the house...so it benefits all of us.
HisMiranda

Return to Hypno BDSM