Free custom file? Please? :)

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Free custom file? Please? :)

Postby mnerd01 » February 5th, 2013, 3:50 pm

However unlikely this could be, I'm looking to get a custom file for free (or for another negotiable payment), possibly personalized to my specific bondage likes as well as to myself. Specific details can be discussed further if you're up for it. :)

I had been friends with someone who was close to making me a file with the specs I'll go into, but you know, stuff happens and people leave your life. Anyone who would be interested, please message me, catch me in the IRC or reply! Thanks in advance!
mnerd01

Re: Free custom file? Please? :)

Postby Tangy » February 12th, 2013, 3:12 pm

mnerd01 wrote:However unlikely this could be, I'm looking to get a custom file for free (or for another negotiable payment), possibly personalized to my specific bondage likes as well as to myself. Specific details can be discussed further if you're up for it. :)

I had been friends with someone who was close to making me a file with the specs I'll go into, but you know, stuff happens and people leave your life. Anyone who would be interested, please message me, catch me in the IRC or reply! Thanks in advance!

I ask this before i have the capability to make this file, but i am sick of making files for others and no one is helping me.they get what they need from me and just disappear. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM