Dilemma

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Dilemma

Postby missypuss » November 11th, 2005, 5:00 pm

You all know how much I love to play.. And Ive had some of the best adventures/ just from this site and its forums.
Lately ive been reading a guys script and its apparent that he is just using my responses over messenger to jack off by himself.
And at first I was getting into it then he said something and it just pulled me right out of the planet I was on (with his guidance) and turned me right off him.. immediately.. taking no prisoners.
Why did this happen. What does it mean? :?
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » November 15th, 2005, 1:47 am

Its ok.. I reached the conclusion its because- although I am predominately a girl who enjoys a submissive scene ( or three) he was very very into controlling the whole scene himself .So it got to the point I felt like I was no longer having any fun and just paying him lip service/ so to speak/ he wasnt relinquishing any of that darn control to the Puss........
And the Puss needs to lead every now and again for her own satisfaction.. :twisted:
I like it when you guys give me the time and space to reach my own conclusions.....Thanks!!
......."Sounds of an empty room.... the wind whistles through the deserted windows and doors"..
missypuss
Guru
Guru

hmmmm

Postby gork151 » November 15th, 2005, 1:31 pm

i think maybe there is a difference between a real scene and a cyber scene.... if it is someones fantasy and they have thought about it alot it will be very clear to them what their fantasy is - so a script for a scene would be one persons imagination and difficult to co-write... in a real scene the one who sets it up the elements of the scene may have a general outcome in mind but virtually every scene is so fluid when there are two or more people involved one has to adapt and take advantage of the momment... just having the phone ring or the door bell sound can change what you are doing ... if one of you are tired vs well rested ... but it does take two to tango and when you are both deep into it both contributing it can be very exciting satisfying.... if you are dealing with cyber scenes maybe begin a new one where each is not in their favorite fantasy and co-write a new one...i know what i want to see do and i know what she wants because for year we shared our fantasies and evolved them together.. so when the scene happens have the elements in play - going to start with... and then go to... but the live action and reaction is not rehearshed or predictible..as the dom i must constantly read gauges and see where she is at and when i think she has had enough of one experience flow into the next .. she is takes her role and does her thing with that .. she is not a drone or a burned out relic... i put out a few things for her to wear than instruct her to add something that will make her feel even more like a ..... what she does in her cage or when she dance or when she.... is all her.. but she doesnt go time out this is the way the scene goes she manipulates it by what she does how she behaves, the noises she makes, how she moves ,, the looks she gives the faces she makes...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » November 16th, 2005, 1:33 am

Thanks Gork. We were just role playing, but then isnt everybody who is into the scene. Like you said. It was just that I love to take the reigns now and again and he was all about the control and his own pleasure . The scene was predominately for his own gratification not mine. And you know how the puss likes to feel satiated at the end of something. :wink:
" Licks her lips, with cream all over her mouth..." :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

when two fantasies collide

Postby gork151 » November 16th, 2005, 10:18 am

he didnt know what he ended up missing ... when two minds are working on the same project and are in harmony -- wow!.... sort of like i draw the picture and she colors it in.. both must get something out of the experience... ..it a journey not a destination...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » November 16th, 2005, 12:18 pm

Your lady is a very lucky (and ,I hope, happy) lady, Gork . You described it completely and so eloquently/ Yes this is exactly it.
Its like the parts that drive a car isnt it ? They all have to work in synchronisation in order for the car to complete its mission which is to get a person from A-B. If a misfire happens it throws the whole process out of sync doesnt it?
Thats how I felt with this guy and thanks for saying he didnt know what he was missing..
He truly didnt.... :twisted: xx :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » November 29th, 2005, 3:51 pm

If you have concerns for a very young (so it seems) (American.. again so it seems) site member. Who do u talk to. .. ?? :?:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » November 30th, 2005, 1:31 am

He is 21 and has been on site for as long as me . He states he doesnt use the files. But he is becoming more and more ..deluded.. (I think is the word id use) that he is possesed by different beings. I posted on this forum as he has not contributed on here and I think its safe to think he is not a Dark Cage Member.
Ive tried telling him to seek support. He gets angry. Ive tried telling him I cant talk to him as Im busy. But he pops up all the time even when Ive wiped him off my messenger list. I am seriously worried for him, He has told me he has at least three "beings" living in him. But that hes not got a psychotic illness. Its getting a little surreal and also I fear for his mental state. :!:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM