IS - Doggy Style

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

IS - Doggy Style

Postby babyNicky » July 2nd, 2006, 9:16 am

My Mistress love to use this file as punishment. She would like to know if it is possible to control the intensity of the dog. I have listen to the file and will start humping like I am the Dane's bitch. Is it possible while I am being mounted for her to control the speed and force of the dog? How about the length of how long it will last? Overtime does it get more and more intense with the dog using me as a bitch? I do not really feel his huge knot inside me, is there a way to feel his huge knot in me? I know he is attached as sometimes I am humping hard.
babyNicky

Re: IS - Doggy Style

Postby EMG » July 2nd, 2006, 11:04 am

I am not certain of a way to vary the speed other than trying to imagine it being harder or faster. Length of time would be similar. As for feeling the knot, you can tell her that there are companies out there that make a canine dildo and I'm sure that once you have felt that knot you'll have a better idea and be able to visualize it better. Finally, if she needs something more specific, I can always do custom work.

babyNicky wrote:My Mistress love to use this file as punishment. She would like to know if it is possible to control the intensity of the dog. I have listen to the file and will start humping like I am the Dane's bitch. Is it possible while I am being mounted for her to control the speed and force of the dog? How about the length of how long it will last? Overtime does it get more and more intense with the dog using me as a bitch? I do not really feel his huge knot inside me, is there a way to feel his huge knot in me? I know he is attached as sometimes I am humping hard.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM