Will there be any other files in this series?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Will there be any other files in this series?

Postby joshfircand » August 4th, 2006, 9:26 am

Just wondering if EMG plans to release any additional files to this series, or if he's focusing solely on the MindFuck series now...? I'd still love to see another file like ISPossession focusing on loss of personhood and that a slave's thoughts/needs/actions should be decided by its Master.
joshfircand

Re: Will there be any other files in this series?

Postby EMG » August 4th, 2006, 9:42 am

Yes and no, I consider this series basically full, but I do intend to start Iron Shackle II and will try to theme the files in that series. It will be a standard series so one purchase will give you access to the whole set. The MindFuck files are more intended towards those that enjoy brainwashing. I hope to start the new series in about a month and it will function the same way this one has.

joshfircand wrote:Just wondering if EMG plans to release any additional files to this series, or if he's focusing solely on the MindFuck series now...? I'd still love to see another file like ISPossession focusing on loss of personhood and that a slave's thoughts/needs/actions should be decided by its Master.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joshfircand » August 4th, 2006, 10:18 am

Thanks for responding, EMG!

I hope, when you consider how to theme Iron Shackle II, that you'll consider my suggestion. :oops: :D

I look forward to what you come up with!
joshfircand

Re: Will there be any other files in this series?

Postby eastbay_edge » August 9th, 2006, 10:57 pm

I would love to hear Iron Shackle II! Very hot, what would be the topics? I like listening to the MP3s in Iron Shackle so much.
eastbay_edge

any update on this?

Postby eastbay_edge » September 17th, 2006, 8:57 pm

i am curious if EMG is still planning on a second series? i think it would be very popular :)
eastbay_edge

Re: any update on this?

Postby EMG » September 17th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Yes I am, I have completed the first file & the new induction for the series. It may be a few weeks but there will be a new series.

eastbay_edge wrote:i am curious if EMG is still planning on a second series? i think it would be very popular :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM