help needed: stolen slave

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

help needed: stolen slave

Postby LadyJane » October 3rd, 2006, 11:14 pm

A slave I have been waiting to retire from his military career had accepted my collar. Before he could come to me, he has been hypnotized by his sister. Now he serves as slave to his sister, his mother and his ex-wife who is also slave to his sister. I want to know if there is anything I can do when I next have contact with him, either via yim or telephone, to cancel her influence? I am very vexed by this entire situation! Lady Jane
LadyJane

Re: help needed: stolen slave

Postby EMG » October 4th, 2006, 10:19 am

Learn hypnosis(there are plenty of files here for that), and try to direct him back towards you. Remember though, you can't make someone do anything they don't WANT to do, so think about that when you look at what he's doing now, and what you want.

LadyJane wrote:A slave I have been waiting to retire from his military career had accepted my collar. Before he could come to me, he has been hypnotized by his sister. Now he serves as slave to his sister, his mother and his ex-wife who is also slave to his sister. I want to know if there is anything I can do when I next have contact with him, either via yim or telephone, to cancel her influence? I am very vexed by this entire situation! Lady Jane
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

more about stolen slave

Postby LadyJane » October 5th, 2006, 8:43 pm

I have posted further developments related to this in my journal for interested folks to follow.

Lady Jane
LadyJane

Return to Hypno BDSM